"Dark Days, Bright Nights" -Aeon Flux

"Give me the strength to live, to smile and to love"

Comment

used 1 hand

so now everything reads like a retarded 8 yr old wrote it

Comment

It didn't before?

Comment

Darky! NOOOOO! I'll be right over to type for you.

*UNO* = One love baby!
            FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Comment

don't you always use one hand?

--
              Hard work, Patience, Dedication.

"One pressure point application I like is the knife to the balls." Posted by deus ex machina August 05 2003
              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

still waiting for the PM........PUSSY

Comment

Jamoke you dumb meathead, me and JKDChick already made up so the next time a fat ho in your 'hood gets thrown away sumo style after being fucked & chucked go run to defend HER honor!

Edited by - Dark Sider on August 05 2003 14:53:01

Comment

Jamoke just got schooled. hahahaha!

*UNO* = One love baby!

Comment

...you are small minded because you are unable to climb out of bed and walk down the 25 flights of stairs. Your on welfare because you have let yourself go, you piss your own pants during the day and shitt the bed every night because you are SO lonely and depressed...
                      You were doing so well until you got to this part. First, I live in the basement and have to walk up 1 flight of stairs. I may not work, but if your dad was willing to give you money & a car, would YOU tell him to stick it?

And I was drunk when I pissed the bed! I swear!

Comment

still waiting.....tick...tick...tick...tick...

don't fukk with female posters dark sider, you are weak doing so.

still waiting.....tick...tick...tick...tick...

Comment

Jamoke just got schooled. hahahaha!
                          Man Grego, that's nothin'. You shoulda saw the time Jamoke got schooled by God at conception.

Our horse is too dead, our jockey's too big, our trainer's too old, and I'm too dumb to know the difference!
                          Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Jamoke how do you know all that about Dark Sider?

(Jamoke Brother is WAtching!!!)

--
                            "Where did you get that picture of my MOM!" Posted by Judo-Kid August 07 2003
                            http://bullshido.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5232&FORUM_ID=14&CAT_ID =11&Topic_Title=Cutest+animals%3F&Forum_Ti tle=Off%2DTopic+Discussion&whichpage=1
                            Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

LOL @ Mr. Doff.

*UNO* = One love baby!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X