• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV shows that should NEVER have been cancelled

Futurama
    Star Trek: TOS
    The Norm Macdonald Show

Dark Sider, Futurama is already in Syndication so that she eas your mind.

Star Trek TOS sucked, sorry, I'm a fan of the others, but I can't stand TOS.

Norm is coming back with his own show on FOX this fall.

Kungfoolss, Joke of the theory-based stylists, Most laughed at man at Bullshido.com, creator of the Kungfoolss Darwinian Awards that nobody cares for, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena in his own head.
    Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Comment

Pee Wee Herman Show
      Family Guy
      Doogie Howser

*UNO* = One love baby!
      FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Comment

BTW Family Guy should of never been cancelled, FOX is a stupd channel that green lights the most ridiculous shows like that one family with bad luck or whatever, and cancels good ones like Futurama and The Family Guy.

Kungfoolss, Joke of the theory-based stylists, Most laughed at man at Bullshido.com, creator of the Kungfoolss Darwinian Awards that nobody cares for, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena in his own head.

Comment

Okay futurama, Family guy, I can understand but doogie howser? Get into the 21st century dude!!

They shouldn't have cancelled
          Highlander
          Quantum Leap
          Superman: The new Adventures of Lois and Clark (Terri Hatcher, nuf said)

Official WTDude Badass Evil Genius

Comment

In Living Color

Comment

Family Guy Rules! I miss that show now... *sniffles*
              I liekd American High... but they showed like 3 episodes and cancelled it. *shrugs*

They SHOULD cancel: Survivor, Big Brother, The Real World, Road Rules, Dawson's Creek, 7th Heaven, *wonders why TV sucks now*

-------------------------
              "Dark Days, Bright Nights" -Aeon Flux

"Give me the strength to live, to smile and to love"

Comment

They SHOULD cancel: Survivor, Big Brother, The Real World, Road Rules, Dawson's Creek, 7th Heaven
                I'll second that.

Official WTDude Badass Evil Genius

Comment

I thought Dawson's Creek was cancelled.

Comment

they should cancel the actors from dAwson's crap.

family guy is out on dvd...

Comment

Vengance unlimited, Due South, and lets see, what else...

Comment

The courtship of Eddie's father - lol!

Comment

I want to see a REAL version of Survivor where they drop 8 random people off on an island and the last one living wins.

Anyone with me on this?

Comment

Family Guy, Mystery Science Theatre 3000, Upright Citizens Brigade

Our horse is too dead, our jockey's too big, our trainer's too old, and I'm too dumb to know the difference!
                            Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Was Dukes of Hazzard cancelled, or did they get a final episode? I hear they're making a movie version with Ashton Kutcher and Paul Walker. Blech!!! Tom Wopat and John Schneider aren't THAT old. I'd rather see them come back.

"Strike first! Strike hard! No mercy, sir!"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X