I am gayer than DanDavis & Grego...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am gayer than DanDavis & Grego...

...combined, even if they screw each other on a pink couch.

I love the new Gap Jeans commercial with Madonna & Missey Elliot. Even though the ground shakes when Missy starts walking, Madonna looks FINE ASS!

I haven't seen the commercial yet, but I'm missing something. How is this gay? It sounds to me like you're checking out Madonna.

Comment

well it depends on how he feels....does he think she is hot, or does he admire her bitchiness?

Comment

We've got a code Pink on our hands DanDavis.

QUICKLY! Break out the B-52's cd and set phasers to "Love Shack". I'll start mixing us up some Tom Collins with little umbrellas to add some color.

*UNO* = One love baby!
        FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Comment

I gotta admit. I kinda like the femmy mixed drinks they serve at Champps.

Comment

I gotta admit.......i have this tremendous taste for women

--
            Hard work, Patience, Dedication.

"One pressure point application I like is the knife to the balls." Posted by deus ex machina August 05 2003
            Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

You mean a taste like Jeffery Dahmer had for young boys?

*UNO* = One love baby!
              FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X