Seabiscuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seabiscuit

All I have to say is: I am not JUST the target market for this film, I have a bullseye painted on my forehead.

I CRY when I see the PREVIEWS for this thing. I'll probably spend the whole movie weeping. Thank god none of you will see me.

"Actually, when practiced properly, such and such art causes oceans to rise and cities to fall and the great Pharoh's army to shudder beneath your might." -- Boyd
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

So, you like horses?

Comment

I went in to check the theatre once, you know, just to make sure the movie was playing and everything. Two things:

1) JKDChick, unless you are a member of the walking unded (as your avatar would suggest), you are not a member of this movie's target audience. Seriously, I refuse to go into that movie any more unless Indiana Jones accompanies me.

2) During that same check, I had to run out of the theatre because I was laughing so hard.

Humans rule. Dolphins can suck it.
      Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

SHUT UP!!!

YOU JUST SHUT UP!!!!

(Boyd, that is)

Yes, Just Me -- I love horseracing. Been going to the track since I was 5 years old.

"Actually, when practiced properly, such and such art causes oceans to rise and cities to fall and the great Pharoh's army to shudder beneath your might." -- Boyd
        Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

She's into studs.

:)

didn't you post some weirdo topic about this awhile ago?
          hhehehe

--
          Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
          Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Sandy Koufax, horse racing, MA...are you SURE you're female, JKDC? *ducks and covers*

I've heard the movie's a bit too over-the-top with the heart-tuggers and sappiness though.

Regards,
            CrimsonTiger

"it always brings a smile to my face to know that there are people who jack off to the idea of being run over by their Dodge" - Boyd 25/07/2003
            Regards,
            CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
            One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
            Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

Well, I tried reading the book. It was an interesting story, but the writing was syrupy and awkward and smacked of teleology.

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."
              Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Did the book pose the theory that Seabiscuit was named after a turd, and that in fact the "mud" on the movie's poster is actually flying fecal matter?

Our horse is too dead, our jockey's too big, our trainer's too old, and I'm too dumb to know the difference!
                Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Well, I guess it's official.

None of you have a soul. Heartless pricks!!

Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

I had a soul, but I lost it in a bet with Shao Kahn.

Our horse is too dead, our jockey's too big, our trainer's too old, and I'm too dumb to know the difference!

Comment

I raped Shao Kahn so bad, he had souls flying out of his ass.

~
                      danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

Comment

I just saw the movie. A little over the top at times but not that bad. I think you do have to be into the ponies to really appreciate it.Myself, I'm not a big track person.

Comment

Anyone for Lara Croft? =P

Comment

I heard Boob Raider was worse than the first.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing Seabiscut, but my wife's into smash-boom-slasher type movies, and got pissed off because the Hulk was too boring. Dragging her to a movie about a horse race would be like asking her to shave her head.

I should lie to her and tell her that it's just Spiderman II.

Comment

This thread has captured everything Bullshido is about.

I love this site.
                              The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                              - Pizdoff

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X