The True Meaning of Freedom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The True Meaning of Freedom!

Liberty is freedom to do right, not wrong. Our society is under Satanic delusion. The person who rejects God's truth and accepts Satan's lie becomes the slave of Sin. (John 8:34) The final form of Satan's lie will appear in a man called, "that man of sin ... the son of perdition." (I Thess. 2:3) That devil-man is described as one "who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."(verse 4)

I will flame Fatality Gay until he dies of Cancer, AIDS, SARS and terrorism.

We have a foretaste in America and elsewhere of these things to come. Many have accepted Satan's lie. They defend indecent and immoral behavior as an acceptable way of Life. And conditions will become increasingly worse. Before the climax the world will see a time when the lie will be suppressed. Speaking through the apostle John the Holy Spirit reveals that Satan will one day be imprisoned for a thousand years. This is the period referred to as the Millennium. During this wonderful era Christ will reign in person from Jerusalem. The moral and social ills which now plague society will be unknown because, for the time, the lie will be held in check and the truth will reign. All men will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the lie has been responsible for all social and moral evil.

Comment

I am glad to know you are completely kidding.

Comment

What are you on ?

-----------------------------------------------------------
        Eyes open wide, looking at the heavens with a tear in my eye.
        Yes there's love if you want it, don't sound like a sonnet.
        "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
        YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

I'm not kidding. I have opened my eyes and learned what is really happening in this world.

Comment

Speaking through the apostle John the Holy Spirit reveals that Satan will one day be imprisoned for a thousand years. This is the period referred to as the Millennium. During this wonderful era Christ will reign in person from Jerusalem. The moral and social ills which now plague society will be unknown because, for the time, the lie will be held in check and the truth will reign.
            For a thousand years huh? So what happens then? Satan stages a massive prison break?

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."
            Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

"For a thousand years huh? So what happens then? Satan stages a massive prison break? "

These threads can get tough. I am a definite believer, but it is such a personal thing, and caters to one personal experience. IMHO, I believe there is a Satan. (opens self up) Hell, I believe in Angels. The KEY to me is do your best, be nice to others, and be honest. I probably won't go any farther ( thats how I got myself keyed up before).

Let me say my honest hope is for all of us on this board to make it to Heaven. I think we are all trying to find answers to alot of questions, MA related and the whole global picture. That why I am for Bush! I think God puts the right people in places at the right times for major world events. We are living through one now. Geez, I did it again.... I think there is something to chi! What a dope.

Edited by - justme on August 01 2003 08:07:46

Comment

Wastrel, you are one of the people I respect the most on this board. Your arguments are always well thought out (although we don't always agree), but I see in you a deep, honest person who loves to discover truth, and is actively searching for it. I hope someday to be able to meet you in person to sit down and have a debate about alot of things. I truely believe it would be interesting. Thats the cool thing about life, we are all in this together. Some will succeed some will not. I think the thing we will be judged on is how we tried to help others. (boy I am in trouble)

Comment

Yes, you're right JustMe. I'm glad that there's an advocate of good here in these forums. It's nice to see THAT once in a while. But I disagree with you that God puts the right people, BUSH IS EVIL. HE IS A WARFREAK. SO was Adolf Hitler.

Comment

Comparing George to Hitler is a bit extreme.

-----------------------------------------------------------
                    Eyes open wide, looking at the heavens with a tear in my eye.
                    Yes there's love if you want it, don't sound like a sonnet.
                    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
                    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

" BUSH IS EVIL"
                      You might be right, I don't know. I think the Arab world is being purged. IMHO, God acts through us. I think the US military is being used to send them a strong message. Will it be armegeddon? I don't think so. I think it is time for the Middle East to be freed. So that people can live and worship the way THEY see fit. So it not Bush. He is just the tool. I;ll drop it now, lets talk about easier things, like is chi electrical!

Comment

You forgot one thing though Justme...we were given freedom by God, and it is in that freedom to decide to choose Good or Evil, unfortunately we took the evil part and leaders are also human so they act on their own will. Poverty, war, immorality are God's works? They're the works of human beings following the LIE OF THE DEVIL.

Comment

"Poverty, war, immorality are God's works? They're the works of human beings following the LIE OF THE DEVIL."

IMHO,Very true. Like world hunger. We have the technology to feed the entire world. Politics and nationalism keep it from happening.

Comment

And they do it all in the name OF MONEY! Money is the root of all EVIL!

Comment

"And they do it all in the name OF MONEY! Money is the root of all EVIL!"

It seems to be used alot for that. It can also be used for good though. I try to give back. CCF, Catholic charities, things like that. Money's a tool. It can go either way.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X