Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best movie fight choreography scenes (Subjective to individual preferences)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best movie fight choreography scenes (Subjective to individual preferences)

I really enjoyed the Watchmen scene of the Comedian being taken apart like an old car. It's very satisfying on the second watch through after you've grown to hate him his guts.

"Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

No compilation would be complete without this classic all time piece of badassitude.

Oldboy Hallway Scene

Comment

Another classic great.

The subway fight. The Matrix.

Neo vs. Agent Smith

Comment

Pretty much every fight scene in the raid 2.

Comment

This.....jump to the 3:30 minute mark.
          https://youtu.be/m51oeWRhBkQ

Comment

Comment

I think it would have been better if Sammo Hung wasn't in such obvious garbage physical condition. Frankly I'm amazed he's still able to move around in that film at all given the stunts he used to take part in.

Comment

Sammo actually is even worse now after that movie. The last movie I saw him in where he tried to "fight" he moved like George Burns. I mean that as in he moved like George Burns currently would move.

Comment

Off-topic. Self audit.

Back to the fisticuffs.

They Live

"The Long Fight"

Rowdy Roddy Piper vs Keith David.

Last edited by Dung Beatles; 7/28/2020 6:03pm, .

Comment

Jackie Chan!!!!!!
                    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

The end scene from Kung Fu Evil Cult is my favourite of all time when Jet Li is not allowed to use his Magic Stance or great solar stance so Samo Hung teaches him Tai Chi and he uses that instead.

https://youtu.be/pxgN3cAxRVE

If this isnt one of your favourite films then you are basically a transgender soya eating protester.
                      King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

If this isnt one of your favourite films then you are basically a transgender soya eating protester.
                        I've never even heard of that movie. Sidebar comment: Why do all evil Chinese ladies in action films films act so condescending and passive aggressive? Just be mean already. Stop being so emotionally unavailable.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X