No announcement yet.

Devil’s Definitive COVID Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are disregarding an obviously valid point about your own hypocrisy.

If you’re on the side of science and care about your fellow man and want to be responsible about stopping the virus, your ass should be at home. Period. Anything less and you are willfully disregarding science.

When you willfully disregard science, you don’t get to call other people assholes for what you perceive to be others disregarding science to a greater degree.

You’re either all in or you’re choosing an arbitrary degree to which you will respect the science of this outbreak. Furthermore, you’re determining that degree based on arbitrary and inconsistent rules dictated to you by politicians.

Comment

You assholes want to pretend you have tHe ReAl ScIeNcE. But you’re really just picking and choosing the science that you’re willing to adhere to and then criticizing others for doing the same. That makes you douchebags and intellectual cowards.

Comment

The more you yell, the more obvious it is that you have nothing to contribute. You won't pony up anything of substance.

What else have you lied about?

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
          The more you yell, the more obvious it is that you have nothing to contribute. You won't pony up anything of substance.

What else have you lied about?
          I have won this debate. You have no argument. There’s no defending your blatant hypocrisy. Anyone who hasn’t remained consistently quarantined can hop right down off their high horse and stop bitching about people who don’t wear masks. You’re a bunch of clowns.

Comment

All you people screaming to “JUST WEAR YOUR MASK!!!”....please tell me.......why aren’t you screaming for people to just stay at home?

Because science? Nope. The science is clear. You should stay at home. But you’re not screaming for that because that’s not what your government overseers told you to scream for. You’re blindly following and obediently regurgitating. But you’re not doing what science tells you to do.

Now, don’t get me wrong. If you want to wear your mask, fucking go for it. But if your ass is at Lowe’s buying a fern for your front porch, you can kindly shut the fuck up with your criticism of people who don’t wear masks. You shouldn’t be at Lowe’s buying a fucking fern in the first place, you insensitive, uncaring, irresponsible bastards.
            Last edited by Devil; 7/06/2020 12:35pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post

I have won this debate.
              If you do say so yourself, right? Actually, you do say so yourself. No one else seems to think much of your bluster.

Comment

If you do say so yourself, right? Actually, you do say so yourself. No one else seems to think much of your bluster.
                Yeah, I don’t expect you to acknowledge your faulty logic. But you know. We all know. It sucks, doesn’t it? You thought you had me. You thought you were dug in with your whole battalion and I was a lone soldier on the beach, marching clumsily to my demise.

But you were wrong. I’m no regular soldier. I’m John fucking Rambo and I just snuck all up in your position and ass raped you all one-by-one with a stick I whittled from a pine tree.

I used your own logic against you and let you paint yourself into an inescapable corner. I win. No can defense. You’re all hypocrites who blindly follow whatever your government overlords dictate to you.

You lose.

Comment

All you people screaming to “JUST WEAR YOUR MASK!!!”....please tell me.......why aren’t you screaming for people to just stay at home?

Because science? Nope. The science is clear. You should stay at home. But you’re not screaming for that because that’s not what your government overseers told you to scream for. You’re blindly following and obediently regurgitating. But you’re not doing what science tells you to do.

Now, don’t get me wrong. If you want to wear your mask, fucking go for it. But if your ass is at Lowe’s buying a fern for your front porch, you can kindly shut the fuck up with your criticism of people who don’t wear masks. You shouldn’t be at Lowe’s buying a fucking fern in the first place, you insensitive, uncaring, irresponsible bastards.

But Lowe's is generating income so they can pay there employees, who have money now for perishables and health care and what ever else.

Your narrative is only for stupid people.

​​​​​

You victory is in your mind, go put that invisible trophy you won on your mantle.

Comment

I went to Lowe's. Needed some shower parts. Wore my mask inside. No yelling necessary.
                    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by lant3rn View Post

But Lowe's is generating income so they can pay there employees, who have money now for perishables and health care and what ever else.

Your narrative is only for stupid people.

​​​​​

You victory is in your mind, go put that invisible trophy you won on your mantle.
                      I’ve argued you into such a corner that you’re trying to talk your way out of it using Donald Trump’s talking point. That must be uncomfortable for you.

I can dig it. We’ve got another Trump voter now to help bring in the win for Big Orange.

Comment

Comment

Yup, you're Wabbit.

​​​​​

Comment

Yup, you're Wabbit.

​​​​​
                            I am the bringer of truth.

Also, I could fuck your bitch if I felt like it.

Comment

I’ve argued you into such a corner that you’re trying to talk your way out of it using Donald Trump’s talking point. That must be uncomfortable for you.

I can dig it. We’ve got another Trump voter now to help bring in the win for Big Orange.
                              The goal is to limit human suffering, you seem to enjoy inflicting that. So the nuances here might be beyond you.

Comment

0 new cases where I live for the last three days now. And Lowe's has been open for a month and a half.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X