Devil’s Definitive COVID Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post

Do you seriously not understand the difference between supplying verifiable evidence and mindlessly accepting claims? Because unless you supply some evidence, that's exactly what you're asking us to do.

Are you sure you're on the right website?
    Where’s YOUR research? Be honest. You read a few headlines and ran with it, no? Where’s your due diligence?

Comment

I piss on motherfuckers who want to claim the intellectual and scientific high ground when doing fuckall aside from thinking as you’re told to think. Going with the crowd. Fucking bunch of herd animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
        My prediction is an act of right wing terrorism in retaliation for all the fuss the Antifa fags are making. Something big. McVeigh level. (No, FBI. It won’t be me and I have no knowledge of any such act.). It’s just a prediction. I’m old. I’ve seen a lot. This is how it goes.
        Didja have to say that, man....

It's 2020.

Obviously the sadistic eight year old running the simulation has decided to fuck with us this year.

Don't be giving him ideas.

Comment

Where’s YOUR research? Be honest. You read a few headlines and ran with it, no? Where’s your due diligence?
          I'm not the one who made the claims. You are.

"Be honest"? You're ducking here. Wabbit is less evasive than you.

Comment

I'm not the one who made the claims. You are.

"Be honest"? You're ducking here. Wabbit is less evasive than you.
            You must be new here. I have a long standing policy of not engaging in link battles on the internet. You can always find evidence to support whatever the fuck point you want to argue. Then it comes down to an argument over whose links are the most valid. It’s gay. It bores me.

I say masks are a fucking waste of time. You say they’re not. Both of us have provided equal levels of evidence. You’re making claims too.

The difference between you and I is that you take whatever your handlers tell you to believe as authoritative while I actually think for myself. You should try it sometime.

Comment

You must be new here.
              Forget it. You're not like Wabbit. You are Wabbit.

That's not a good thing.

Comment

I think this has certainly shown that despite all
                its nukes and money the right virus could wipe out the US largely because a considerable amount of people will refuse to believe it exists or that its effects are not exaggerated or that Hilary Clinton made it and that a vaccine is bill Gates trying to inject them with nano bots
                King without a crown

Comment

Do you actually think you’re done? Do you understand what a virus is? It is not done. You quarantine hard, cases drop. You open back up, and it’s coming right back. The virus didn’t go anywhere. Think through this, bro. Think. You’re celebrating early.
                  We haven't opened up borders overseas. But we are opening up buisness. So at least we are keeping the economy running while not having thousands die.

I do my first sparring session tomorrow.

no new cases in Queensland.

Anyway here is a balanced discussion from experts in their field discussing coronavirus management.

https://youtu.be/9odPcE7JPJs

It is about the best video I have seen on the subject to date and a massive difference from mask anti mask crowd.
                  Last edited by gregaquaman; 7/03/2020 1:51am, .
                  Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
                  http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

You know, Devil, I didn't come in spitting challenges. I didn't intend to throw citations in your face to rebut yours. All I asked you was why you believe what you do.

​​And you reacted as if I had struck you.

"The wicked flee where no man pursueth," son. You just tipped your hand.

What else have you lied about?

Comment

Your government can’t save you from a virus. Lament that truth all you please. You can’t change it.

Comment

Your government can’t save you from a virus. Lament that truth all you please. You can’t change it.
                        Who ever said it could?

Comment

The use of masks by the general public can not be compared to the use of masks by surgical staff. You’re not in a sterilized room with scrubs and gloves and formal procedures. You’re just assholes. Your nose is sticking out of your mask. It doesn’t fit right. You put your grubby little hands all over it and wear it over and over again. Your masks are a fucking joke.

Are none of you guys training? How long are you going to let this hysteria keep you from training? My son is training jiu jitsu 6 days per week and working with his strength and conditioning coach multiple times per week in a group setting. That’a how I’ll probably get COVID. From him. And that’s okay. Everyone in my household is in a very low risk category. So we’re not going to let the fear of this shit keep us from leading our lives for 6 months or a year.
                          I understand that if a trained monkey like you can learn to use a rifle properly. I'm sure you could grasp the concepts on how to use a mask as well.

miss my gym partners. Private lessons are available now though.

Comment

What if there is no vaccine? How long are you guys willing to put your lives on hold?

Comment

What if there is no vaccine? How long are you guys willing to put your lives on hold?
                              Who ever said we would?

And why would this virus have no vaccine?

Comment

Who ever said we would?

And why would this virus have no vaccine?
                                For the same fucking reason there’s no SARS vaccine, Forrest. Have you not considered that as a possibility?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X