Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devil’s Definitive COVID Thread

Time to spit some truth about COVID.

1. I said from the start, this whole thing should be ignored and we should go about our normal business. That would have been the correct course of action all along. This shit will not be stopped without a vaccine. It has to run its course. Wash your fucking hands and go on with your lives.

2. Fuck you and your placebo masks. You want to claim the intellectual high ground with your “jUsT wEaR uR mAsK, iDiOT!!!” bullshit. The truth is that the science of wearing masks to deal with COVID is mixed. So fuck your mixed science mandatory masks.

3. I expect to get COVID at some point. You should too, whether you obediently wear your bitchass masks or not.

4. I am not worried about getting COVID. If I were, I’d stay at home. But I’m not.

5. I will go on record right now with my prediction of when COVID will end.....November 4, 2020, the day after the presidential election. I’m not saying COVID doesn’t exist. But I’m saying there will be no motivation for anyone to politicize it after that day, regardless of who wins. It will cease to be a major news story and people will revert to point #1 above.

COME AT ME, BRO!

You do realise that it’s a global pandemic ? Not just MERICA ?

King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
      You do realise that it’s a global pandemic ? Not just MERICA ?
      The global media will follow the American media’s lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post

The global media will follow the American media’s lead.
        That’s generally true but there are exceptions like Brexit and this .

I’ll predict that if Trump wins the democrats will “try” to impeach him for his handling of the pandemic and it will consume the news for 4 more years .

If he wins the the media will continue to use it as a stick to beat him with until another black guy gets killed on video by a police officer or more “evidence “ of Russian collusion appears but given the recent apparent backfires of the latter it’s probably going to be at least a couple of more years of Covid .

If Biden wins and doesn’t die of Covid then sure as soon as the numbers are low enough in western countries which will likely be before then it will disappear because generally speaking if the media doesn’t give a shit about the famines , genocides and slavery in the rest of the world it’s certainly not going to give a flying fuck about the Kung Flu wiping out 10% of their populations .
        King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

That’s generally true but there are exceptions like Brexit and this .

I’ll predict that if Trump wins the democrats will “try” to impeach him for his handling of the pandemic and it will consume the news for 4 more years .

If he wins the the media will continue to use it as a stick to beat him with until another black guy gets killed on video by a police officer or more “evidence “ of Russian collusion appears but given the recent apparent backfires of the latter it’s probably going to be at least a couple of more years of Covid .

If Biden wins and doesn’t die of Covid then sure as soon as the numbers are low enough in western countries which will likely be before then it will disappear because generally speaking if the media doesn’t give a shit about the famines , genocides and slavery in the rest of the world it’s certainly not going to give a flying fuck about the Kung Flu wiping out 10% of their populations .

COVID isn’t literally going to go away. But it will be old news by the time the election is over. It will come up in the news but it won’t be making many headlines. People will be tired of hearing about it and they will go on with their lives.

There will be other shit the news wants to talk about, primarily crying because they have four more years of Big Orange in the Oval Office.

There will also probably be some Boogaloo activities that steal the show later in the year. My prediction is an act of right wing terrorism in retaliation for all the fuss the Antifa fags are making. Something big. McVeigh level. (No, FBI. It won’t be me and I have no knowledge of any such act.). It’s just a prediction. I’m old. I’ve seen a lot. This is how it goes.

Comment

Time to spit some truth about COVID.

1. I said from the start, this whole thing should be ignored and we should go about our normal business. That would have been the correct course of action all along. This shit will not be stopped without a vaccine. It has to run its course. Wash your fucking hands and go on with your lives.

2. Fuck you and your placebo masks. You want to claim the intellectual high ground with your “jUsT wEaR uR mAsK, iDiOT!!!” bullshit. The truth is that the science of wearing masks to deal with COVID is mixed. So fuck your mixed science mandatory masks.

3. I expect to get COVID at some point. You should too, whether you obediently wear your bitchass masks or not.

4. I am not worried about getting COVID. If I were, I’d stay at home. But I’m not.

5. I will go on record right now with my prediction of when COVID will end.....November 4, 2020, the day after the presidential election. I’m not saying COVID doesn’t exist. But I’m saying there will be no motivation for anyone to politicize it after that day, regardless of who wins. It will cease to be a major news story and people will revert to point #1 above.

COME AT ME, BRO!
            Masks do Infact reduce the risk of the person wearing it from transmitting respratory pathogens from themselves to others.

The rest of this is just nostradumass nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by lant3rn View Post

Masks do Infact reduce the risk of the person wearing it from transmitting respratory pathogens from themselves to others.

The rest of this is just nostradumass nonsense.
              The science on the effectiveness of mask use is mixed. Denying that is just willful ignorance.

But let’s operate on the assumption that you’re correct. It’s still not going to stop the spread of the virus. It will only slow it. The virus will continue running its course until there is a vaccine. Masks aren’t going to decrease the number of infected, it’s going to slow down the process and prolong all this bullshit. At the end of the day, it’s the virus vs. the human immune system and there’s not shit anyone can do about it.

Comment

I also will contend that the higher infection rate the U.S. is seeing in relation to other countries is actually a good thing. It means we’re closer to reaching the point where those who are going to die are mostly dead and the rest of the population’s immune systems are doing their jobs against the virus. We’re closer to the COVID hysteria finish line, basically.

Comment

The science on the effectiveness of mask use is mixed. Denying that is just willful ignorance.

But let’s operate on the assumption that you’re correct. It’s still not going to stop the spread of the virus. It will only slow it. The virus will continue running its course until there is a vaccine. Masks aren’t going to decrease the number of infected, it’s going to slow down the process and prolong all this bullshit. At the end of the day, it’s the virus vs. the human immune system and there’s not shit anyone can do about it.
                  It's not mixed. Next time you go for surgery make sure you tell the medical staff they don't need to wear masks... insist on it.

You see devil slowing down transmission is a good thing so your healthcare system is not overwhealmed. Following your original dumb laisez fair idea; people would start dying from preventable things because they couldn't get medical treatment in time.

Does this make sense to you?

If you believe you contracting covid19 is a forgone conclusion why not be proactive about it? You won't need a vaccine when you have developed a natural immunity, right?

Go show that virus you're every bit the alpha male you think you are.
                  Last edited by lant3rn; 7/01/2020 2:44pm, .

Comment

It's not mixed. Next time you go for surgery make sure you tell the medical staff they don't need to wear masks... insist on it.

You see devil slowing down transmission is a good thing so your healthcare system is not overwhealmed. Following your original dumb laisez fair idea; people would start dying from preventable things because they couldn't get medical treatment in time.

Does this make sense to you?

If you believe you contracting covid19 is a forgone conclusion why not be proactive about it? You won't need a vaccine when you have developed a natural immunity, right?

Go show that virus your every bit the alpha male you think you are.
                    I don’t expect you to have the intellectual strength to investigate objectively or question anything your keepers tell you to believe.

The science is mixed. Look deeper. Do some homework.

I am well aware of the argument about the healthcare system being overwhelmed. It’s a crock of shit. That whole narrative began as the virus began to spread and they were predicting a fucking apocalyptic level pandemic. But this shit isn’t nearly as bad as predicted and the healthcare system isn’t about to be overwhelmed. That’s just more of the bullshit hysteria.

I’m not going to proactively give myself COVID for the same reasons I don’t proactively give myself the flu but rarely get a flu shot. Try to be less retarded, Mongo.

Comment

I don’t expect you to have the intellectual strength to investigate objectively or question anything your keepers tell you to believe.

The science is mixed. Look deeper. Do some homework.

I am well aware of the argument about the healthcare system being overwhelmed. It’s a crock of shit. That whole narrative began as the virus began to spread and they were predicting a fucking apocalyptic level pandemic. But this shit isn’t nearly as bad as predicted and the healthcare system isn’t about to be overwhelmed. That’s just more of the bullshit hysteria.

Well I'm just glad there are people smarter and better educated than you running the show on this up where I live.

Those intelligence boosting white genes you go on about must have skipped you.

Comment

Well I'm just glad there are people smarter and better educated than you running the show on this up where I live.

Those intelligence boosting white genes you go on about must have skipped you.
                        If I were running the world it would be beautiful and clean and free of your pussy-ass bloodline.

Comment

If I were running the world it would be beautiful and clean and free of your pussy-ass bloodline.
                          Impossible since it will be carried on by "your" children.

Comment

Impossible since it will be carried on by "your" children.
                            Did you have a cock inlet valve installed in your placebo mask?

Comment

I also will contend that the higher infection rate the U.S. is seeing in relation to other countries is actually a good thing. It means we’re closer to reaching the point where those who are going to die are mostly dead and the rest of the population’s immune systems are doing their jobs against the virus. We’re closer to the COVID hysteria finish line, basically.
                              We are at 104 deaths almost no new cases and opened pretty much back up.

Exept for Victoria.

we locked down hard tested diligently and isolated the cases quickly. All according to expert advice.

Honestly this thread sounds a bit like Shelbyvilles turnip tree.

https://youtu.be/FT7YZQEHHVE
                              Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
                              http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X