X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dung Beatles
    replied
    Originally posted by battlefields View Post
    This movie needs something to move the plot along, all we're getting is cities burning and riots with the occasional death. I paid for Civil War II, not this pussy shit.
    Give it a few breaths. Between the common racist sad sack and the typical histrionic SJW protester mass shootings and sectarian bombings are not very far off. The super christ WASP set will be along shortly to throw holy firebombs against the old navy molotov brigade Rainbow coalition commies any minute now.

Edit: I don't want to live in interesting times, damn it. I want a nice quiet life with a nice view of large body of salty water. I'm sick of this shit.

Leave a comment:

• battlefields
    replied
    This movie needs something to move the plot along, all we're getting is cities burning and riots with the occasional death. I paid for Civil War II, not this pussy shit.

Leave a comment:

• Devil
    replied
    Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

Despite the age difference we knew it wasn't you based on the shooting discipline. Everyone knows a marine uses spray and pray.

That being said I'm glad I don't live in Wisconsin. There are just too many retards on both sides of this shitshow.
    Any time you see the shooter you’ll know it’s not me. If it were me you’d just see bodies dropping and hear the distant crack of thunder.

Anyway, I’m not getting involved with that silly gaggle of retards. Let them burn the cities. I don’t give a fuck. That’s not how I play the game. I’m thinking bigger. I have about 8 killers organized and we know where we’re going if shit gets bad. We’re taking our families there and we’re going to destroy any living creature that has the misfortune of stumbling into our general area.

Leave a comment:

• Bneterasedmynam
    replied
    Originally posted by Devil View Post
    I’m feeling cheerful this morning. Woke up to videos of rioters getting wasted in Wisconsin and all their buddies were screaming for police help as their friends bled out. Beautiful.
    Despite the age difference we knew it wasn't you based on the shooting discipline. Everyone knows a marine uses spray and pray.

That being said I'm glad I don't live in Wisconsin. There are just too many retards on both sides of this shitshow.

Leave a comment:

• hungryjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Kovacs View Post

Agreed. I find it almost comical that some people are comparing the current protesting and ensuing riots to the civil unrest that led to the American War of independence. People are even excusing the riots and looting because of police brutality, so the answer to police brutality is more riots. Strong effort.

And yeah actually anarchy is fucking horrible. We can see it in plenty of third world counties. As always this is all fun and games until it happens to the individual and then it’s sandy vagina time.
    Well. Two down for the big dirt nap and another last night. Tonight? Still early.

Leave a comment:

• Kovacs
    replied
    Originally posted by Devil View Post
    Here’s some truth about these rioters....BLM and Antifa pussies....

They pose zero real threat. They’re children throwing their peas in the floor. They’re fearless in their actions for the same reason children are fearless in their actions. They know mommy and daddy aren’t going to push their shit in.

They want no part of real violence. If things were to dissolve to the point that there was true anarchy, which is what they pretend they want, these motherfuckers would be eaten alive.

They’re loud now. But I promise you this. If things ever pop off for real, they’ll be nowhere to be found. They’ll be as quiet as church mice.
    Agreed. I find it almost comical that some people are comparing the current protesting and ensuing riots to the civil unrest that led to the American War of independence. People are even excusing the riots and looting because of police brutality, so the answer to police brutality is more riots. Strong effort.

And yeah actually anarchy is fucking horrible. We can see it in plenty of third world counties. As always this is all fun and games until it happens to the individual and then it’s sandy vagina time.

Leave a comment:

• Devil
    replied
    I’m feeling cheerful this morning. Woke up to videos of rioters getting wasted in Wisconsin and all their buddies were screaming for police help as their friends bled out. Beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• Devil
    replied
    Here’s some truth about these rioters....BLM and Antifa pussies....

They pose zero real threat. They’re children throwing their peas in the floor. They’re fearless in their actions for the same reason children are fearless in their actions. They know mommy and daddy aren’t going to push their shit in.

They want no part of real violence. If things were to dissolve to the point that there was true anarchy, which is what they pretend they want, these motherfuckers would be eaten alive.

They’re loud now. But I promise you this. If things ever pop off for real, they’ll be nowhere to be found. They’ll be as quiet as church mice.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel_tke
    replied
    Originally posted by Keslet View Post

The reality is the authorities have the responsibility to deescalate these situations
    That’s not accurate. The authorities have the responsibility to use the minimum amount of force necessary to quell the disturbance.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Tzadok
    replied

Body cameras?? Hahahahaha you mean that thing they were forced to do because of several murders and beatings?? Yeah LOL.

As far as it being all, yup it kind of is. Not because every cop is an abuser, but because every last one seems ok with the abuse by enabling it through silence and occasionally through direct support.

Tell you what I'll answer your question if you can solve this little riddle. Why is it when a cop commits a despicable murder all of his coworkers, unions, chiefs, and full departments work tirelessly to make sure he gets away with it?? Answer me that in honesty and I'll answer your question.

Oh and FYI, the police as a whole didn't want body cameras and on top of that they seem to "accidentally" shut them off quite frequently.
    Fear and self-preservation. Because the only guy that any one of those other cops can put their backs up against when shit goes sideways is another cop. That leads to a prejudicial outlook. An us vs them in which all sorts of things get justified in order to protect the us. Do a deep dive on the Stanford Prison Experiment, its all there.

Leave a comment:

• submessenger
    replied
    Body cams are constantly recording video in a loop, typically 30 seconds of buffered video. Audio doesn't start until the cop "turns it on." That is why you see so many bodycam vids where there's no audio for the first 30 seconds.

Cops turn them on precisely when shit goes south, it's not just protecting us against cops, it's protecting them against bullshit like we've seen happening so frequently, of late.

Leave a comment:

• Bneterasedmynam
    replied

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

I'm calling bullshit on your rather weak attempt at trolling. You cannot reduce the bad actions by a relative few as a norm any more than you can equivocate the actions of a subset of bad actors as representative of any standing army in any given war. You want to have at it on the police unions? This is by far the best 'fair game'. The majority of LEO's as bad actors? Kindly go fuck yourself.

Body cameras were a big step.

What steps would LORD GOD BNET take?

C'mon. Give us a few.

This "systemic racism" card is getting rather tired.

Looking back into the 60's I've seen a lot of change.
    Body cameras?? Hahahahaha you mean that thing they were forced to do because of several murders and beatings?? Yeah LOL.

As far as it being all, yup it kind of is. Not because every cop is an abuser, but because every last one seems ok with the abuse by enabling it through silence and occasionally through direct support.

Tell you what I'll answer your question if you can solve this little riddle. Why is it when a cop commits a despicable murder all of his coworkers, unions, chiefs, and full departments work tirelessly to make sure he gets away with it?? Answer me that in honesty and I'll answer your question.

Oh and FYI, the police as a whole didn't want body cameras and on top of that they seem to "accidentally" shut them off quite frequently.
    Last edited by Bneterasedmynam; 8/12/2020 12:41pm, . Reason: Extra FYI and spelling error

Leave a comment:

• Keslet
    replied

I'm calling bullshit on your rather weak attempt at trolling. You cannot reduce the bad actions by a relative few as a norm any more than you can equivocate the actions of a subset of bad actors as representative of any standing army in any given war. You want to have at it on the police unions? This is by far the best 'fair game'. The majority of LEO's as bad actors? Kindly go fuck yourself.

C'mon. Give us a few.

See, here’s the thing, it’s not just the LEO’s who actually commit the offenses, everyone who Helps cover up for it Shares some blame. Like I said above, By all appearances Law Enforcement has not done a good job of showing that they can ‘Police‘ themselves responsibly. If the public didn’t have such easy access to video cameras at all times now, most of the events that are being protested wouldn’t even be acknowledged.

Leave a comment:

• Dung Beatles
    replied

You cannot reduce the bad actions by a relative few as a norm any more than you can equivocate the actions of a subset of bad actors as representative of any standing army in any given war.
    See, this is where I see the problem. The average protester is probably a decent person that is trying to stop a complicated problem with easy solutions and the police are only human as well. So we are in a situation where the cops have maximized their safety in the workplace, as is reasonable, but the "actions of a subset of bad actors as representatives" of every subject they deal with have colored their perception and handling of the people they come into contact with.

YEs, sometimes it's a good idea to empty a can of pepper spray on on a suspect because they are out of control. I'm sure it's probably a good idea to punch one repreatedly in the head from time to time as well (???) but... I mean, if some cops can't see that there were killing Floyd by kneeling on his neck how can we hold the opposition to a higher standard of judgement. Not where individual acts are concerned but for treating the conflict between the cops and civilians as a zero sum game where all persons who act out legally or otherwise as "the enemy".

So on the one hand you have a huge portion of black society saying that they are discriminated against, the prison statistics seem to support this and a police force that does not wish to admit culpability or offer concessions to further insure safety and fairness.

It's a shit show, man. The world seems like its falling apart at home and on the TV. I feel anchor-less and the waves and sky look ominous. I really, really wish I had that bunker right about now. Or a bottle of sleeping pills so I could drift off on command.

Leave a comment:

• hungryjoe
    replied

Police unions. Yup even some on video.

all police. Yup so far I have seen absolutely zero remorse for their actions and even less calling for accountability.

All police departments. Same as above.

All LEO everywhere. Well it's not like the feds didn't double down on the whole no accountability route in support of their buddies.

So I'm guessing it's a no on the whole one example part??

C'mon. Give us a few.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X