X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Kovacs View Post

I actually enjoy mocking left-wing gun nuts more. The right-wing is such low hanging fruit, it’s too easy to debate. It’s more sport to engage the left who honestly believe they’re in the right purely because the right are [email protected], and therefor bad.

I mean, a fat larping child killed two (almost three) wannabe-anarchists in one night. The left need to up their game or the lulz will just keep coming.
    That's funny because the new hip thing is for right wingers to claim the real Nazis were leftists.

Apparently they missed the entire point of Star Wars: Elections have consequences.

Leave a comment:

• Kovacs
    replied
    Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

Eh, I'm trying hard to give people the benefit of the doubt nowadays, whatever their political leanings they are not the enemy (unless they're a known domestic terror threat).

It's just kind of refreshing to see some balance in the discussion in the 2A crowd. I feel like gun lovers are some of loudest, most obnoxious people on earth so I agree they should be able to take some criticism. But we both know you can't criticize wingnuts in any way without getting called a libtard. So watching left wing gun nuts mock right wing gun nuts...I'm ready for this.

Me: "Yeah, I don't think it's wise to rush that crowd of protestors with your AR, something bad might happen, and you're not, you know, a cop".

Them "STFU LIB SNOWFLAKE GET WREKT, YEEEHAW!"

Me:
    I actually enjoy mocking left-wing gun nuts more. The right-wing is such low hanging fruit, it’s too easy to debate. It’s more sport to engage the left who honestly believe they’re in the right purely because the right are [email protected], and therefor bad.

I mean, a fat larping child killed two (almost three) wannabe-anarchists in one night. The left need to up their game or the lulz will just keep coming.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
    So the political extremist attacked a security guard and got shot to death.

I think that covers everything. The guy had a right to defend himself and went there as part of his job as an armed guard.

Some dick nugget told his mother that it was BLM or antifa whatever and that's the story the bereaved mother is running with because she wants her son to have died for something other than being a stupid dipshit that got himself killed by doing stupid dipshit stuff.

And that's the news as I see it.
    Like all breaking news, there's the after-story where the blanks get filled in, far too slow for most people unfortunately, they're off to other races. This is one for Bullshido to sticky.

The accused security guard, was 1) not properly licensed to be doing that sort of thing inside Denver city limits, but 2) had a valid CCW (since revoked), and according to the news affiliate that hired him (through Pinkerton via subcontracting), they didn't know he was thus armed.

See what happened here? The good guy with the gun was a paid contractor, breaking the law, who killed another dummy who was probably breaking several laws (harassment, assault).

Qui bono? Definitely not the security protection industry.

Where art thou, Ghost? This is your wheelhouse and yet your throne remains empty.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/10/...t-lee-keltner/
    https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/10/...orneys-office/

Leave a comment:

• Dung Beatles
    replied
    So the political extremist attacked a security guard and got shot to death.

I think that covers everything. The guy had a right to defend himself and went there as part of his job as an armed guard.

Some dick nugget told his mother that it was BLM or antifa whatever and that's the story the bereaved mother is running with because she wants her son to have died for something other than being a stupid dipshit that got himself killed by doing stupid dipshit stuff.

And that's the news as I see it.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied

I was on it for a while but it was far too left leaning for me. Not that I’m particularly right leaning, they just supported a few BLM pages and that’s not my bag. Also, whilst it was often a humorous page I saw some people make some whopping errors regarding shooting and if you’re going to take the piss, your own shit needs to be in order first.
    Eh, I'm trying hard to give people the benefit of the doubt nowadays, whatever their political leanings they are not the enemy (unless they're a known domestic terror threat).

It's just kind of refreshing to see some balance in the discussion in the 2A crowd. I feel like gun lovers are some of loudest, most obnoxious people on earth so I agree they should be able to take some criticism. But we both know you can't criticize wingnuts in any way without getting called a libtard. So watching left wing gun nuts mock right wing gun nuts...I'm ready for this.

Me: "Yeah, I don't think it's wise to rush that crowd of protestors with your AR, something bad might happen, and you're not, you know, a cop".

Them "STFU LIB SNOWFLAKE GET WREKT, YEEEHAW!"

Me:

Leave a comment:

• Kovacs
    replied

You should check out the Gun People Who Hate Gun People FB page, you will find a lot of like-minded people there and the discussions are pretty funny.

https://www.facebook.com/GPWHGP/

It's like Bullshido but instead of MA, they satirize people who post shit like this.

I was on it for a while but it was far too left leaning for me. Not that I’m particularly right leaning, they just supported a few BLM pages and that’s not my bag. Also, whilst it was often a humorous page I saw some people make some whopping errors regarding shooting and if you’re going to take the piss, your own shit needs to be in order first.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Circular in the sense that violence begets violence.

It’s a bunch of self-important larpers taking larping to the next level and then bitching when it hurts. I’m surprised it’s gone on this long.
    You should check out the Gun People Who Hate Gun People FB page, you will find a lot of like-minded people there and the discussions are pretty funny.

https://www.facebook.com/GPWHGP/

It's like Bullshido but instead of MA, they satirize people who post shit like this.

Leave a comment:

• Bneterasedmynam
    replied
    Originally posted by PDA View Post
    Define Irony: Spending more money on defending your country than the next 10-12 countries combined only for your own people to destroy your country.
    Or the irony of joking about our protests claiming our people are destroying our country when your country is allowing your people to be raped to death by refugees.

Leave a comment:

• PDA
    replied
    Define Irony: Spending more money on defending your country than the next 10-12 countries combined only for your own people to destroy your country.

Leave a comment:

• Kovacs
    replied
    Circular in the sense that violence begets violence.

It’s a bunch of self-important larpers taking larping to the next level and then bitching when it hurts. I’m surprised it’s gone on this long.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied

Yeah it’s just a massive circle of fuck ups with neither side coming out smelling of roses. Too many people are letting their hearts rule their heads and their heads end up getting blasted all over the pavement.
    Not a circle. It's a recursive phenomenon, like this.

For comparison, COVID19 infects about 2.5 people for every 1 infection. This shit....1 story leads to 10,000 stories.

Right now the debate is raging about whether or not Pinkerton properly licensed a security guard operating under their name who shot a _____.

Now the alt-right are declaring war against the "leftist" local NBC affiliate. 10,000 memes in and I'm left wondering who's willing to talk about it here.

Leave a comment:

• Kovacs
    replied

Well there is this level of stupid and then the aftermath, where this whole affair was spun as the Pinkterton contractor being Antifa/Leftist/BLM whatever which has already become canon in the mind of a lot of people. Yeah the Pinkertons and their contractors are totally left-wing agitators...I couldn't stop laughing at this shit I was reading on Twitter about the event.

Apparently, the deceased's mother was doxed on Facebook and is being harassed, which isn't cool, but she is also part of the problem because immediately upon hearing her son was dead, she too blamed Antifa and BLM.

No winners, but maybe just maybe stop showing up to protests armed unless you have a professional or civic justification? Too many armed vigilantes in the street, man, not a good look for the USA.
    Yeah it’s just a massive circle of fuck ups with neither side coming out smelling of roses. Too many people are letting their hearts rule their heads and their heads end up getting blasted all over the pavement.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Jesus. The levels of stupid know no bounds.
    Well there is this level of stupid and then the aftermath, where this whole affair was spun as the Pinkterton contractor being Antifa/Leftist/BLM whatever which has already become canon in the mind of a lot of people. Yeah the Pinkertons and their contractors are totally left-wing agitators...I couldn't stop laughing at this shit I was reading on Twitter about the event.

Apparently, the deceased's mother was doxed on Facebook and is being harassed, which isn't cool, but she is also part of the problem because immediately upon hearing her son was dead, she too blamed Antifa and BLM.

No winners, but maybe just maybe stop showing up to protests armed unless you have a professional or civic justification? Too many armed vigilantes in the street, man, not a good look for the USA.

Leave a comment:

• Kovacs
    replied
    Jesus. The levels of stupid know no bounds.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Food for thought, America. I won't post the final shot of the deceased, out of respect for the dead.

The mug shot of the security guard is also pretty telling, also won't post it here out of respect for the accused.

But those are some real Pulitzer pieces, right there.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/11/2020 3:09pm, .

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X