X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wounded Ronin
    replied
    Originally posted by AprilRains View Post

So you're pissy because I'm annoyed with you for lying, rather than what you'd rather I be upset about?

You're not only a liar, you're incredibly dumb.
    See, the pattern continues. Projection of emotional state or disposition onto someone you never met, combined with abusive and denigrating comments which have nothing to do with the original topic of discussion.

It reminds me of someone I knew one time. A middle aged individual who'd been to prison in another state, had various physical and mental health problems, and at the time that I knew him, lived with his mother and eked out a living by illegally selling home made baked goods. Whenever anyone disagreed with him or annoyed him by not doing things his way, he would start screaming about how stupid that person was.

It's kind of the same thing. Apparently you aren't interested in talking about covid, but one whiff of disagreement on, say, Donald Trump, and it's repeated accusations of stupidity that keep escalating. First it's stupid, then it's stupider than "we are" (coming from one poster), now it's "incredibly dumb".

The amount of content being put out on this topic alone has dwarfed what if anything you had to say about covid or covid research or critiques of the USG response to covid.

Would you like to share your thoughts or critiques on any of those topics? Or would you rather figure out another adjective to stick in front of the word "stupid" or "dumb"?

Leave a comment:

• AprilRains
    replied
    Originally posted by Wounded Ronin View Post

Good thing you're apparently more upset about whatever it is you're going on about than by the situation at hand.
    So you're pissy because I'm annoyed with you for lying, rather than what you'd rather I be upset about?

You're not only a liar, you're incredibly dumb.

Leave a comment:

• Wounded Ronin
    replied
    Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
    No, you lying fuck, there is more than one way to be dishonest. That you have described one way you claim you were not dishonest does not exactly clear you. I've explained the bullshit you tried to get away with. You are evading that. Fuck you.
    Good thing you're apparently more upset about whatever it is you're going on about than by the situation at hand.

Leave a comment:

• AprilRains
    replied
    Originally posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
    Dishonest would be stating something that didn't happen.
    No, you lying fuck, there is more than one way to be dishonest. That you have described one way you claim you were not dishonest does not exactly clear you. I've explained the bullshit you tried to get away with. You are evading that. Fuck you.

Leave a comment:

• Wounded Ronin
    replied
    Originally posted by lant3rn View Post

This is the only thing that WR wrote that gives me pause.

How do you know these things Ronin?
    Because I'm committed to multiculturalism.

Leave a comment:

• lant3rn
    replied
    That's pretty much exactly what tentacle monsters do in hentai.
    This is the only thing that WR wrote that gives me pause.

How do you know these things Ronin?

Leave a comment:

• Wounded Ronin
    replied
    Dishonest would be stating something that didn't happen. Trump pushing hydroxychloroquine and literally retweeting conspiracy theories really happened.

The fact you are so offended by an offhanded dig at Donald Trump when a real crisis is in progress shows that you are disconnected from any rational sense of priorities or real world consequences. At this time, because of perceived mishandling of this and other crises, his polling in Texas and Florida is down, and going all the way back to Truman the only president with lower approval ratings at this point in office was Carter.

These are all facts but by all means call me dishonest. Focus on one sentence, one expression of frustration in the OP, and have more to say about that than any other issues mentioned.

Did he or did he not push hydroxychloroquine? Yes or no?

Leave a comment:

• AprilRains
    replied
    Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Could've been worse. At least he didn't deduce that Trump himself is a hentai tentacle monster.
    But isn't that true?

​​​​I always assumed that his pussy grabs involved at least three tentacles.

Leave a comment:

• Tranquil Suit
    replied
    Could've been worse. At least he didn't deduce that Trump himself is a hentai tentacle monster.

Leave a comment:

• AprilRains
    replied
    It's never more than one short, disingenuous leap for you from any ordinary fact to a totally unconnected attack on Drumph. You are the most dishonest asshole on this forum, and are likely to remain so unless any actual martial arts scammers show up

Do a flip.

Leave a comment:

• Wounded Ronin
    started a topic COVID is a hentai monster

COVID is a hentai monster

So apparently it's been discovered that covid may spread from one cell to another by filopodia. That is to say that it takes over one cell, makes it sprout tentacles that snare another cell, and then it commandeers that cell too. That's pretty much exactly what tentacle monsters do in hentai.

Apparently this has major implications for the mechanism of action for any medications that would be designed to address this virus.

Good thing Donald Trump used his bully pulpit to really push for hydroxychloroquine.

https://www.wired.com/story/old-drug...e-coronavirus/

It’s not easy to spot filopodia. Thin wisps of protein less than a micrometer across, they dangle from the surface of a cell, probing its surroundings much as we might grope our way around a darkened room. Usually, they help the cell explore and communicate with its neighbors. But recently, a team of researchers imaging cells infected with SARS-CoV-2 noticed some strange filopodia behavior. Seen through an electron microscope, the filopodia resembled the sprouting tubers of a long-abandoned potato. The tendrils were gnarled and extended, branching outwards at the tips. And all along them were buds of the virus. They seemed to be hitching a ride—part of their onward journey to nearby cells.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X