Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minneapolis retires it's officers...all of them??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

Well, I'm getting rapidly fed up with the interesting parts. Can we go back to boring?
    I believe the phrase is "the new norm".

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

I believe the phrase is "the new norm".
      So I'm just going to say it. Is America Great enough yet or do we gotta put up with more of this silly shit?
      "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

So I'm just going to say it. Is America Great enough yet or do we gotta put up with more of this silly shit?
        Your democrat party seam hell bent on giving you another 4yrs of it im afraid.
        King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

Pretty much. Imagine the protests if Trump gets reelected. It'll be hillbillies vs rioters round one....fight. I wonder what the current stock for handbaskets are.

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

Once again, I'm not a democrat. I want a real conservative with morals and integrity. Failing that, I'll take morals and/or integrity. Failing that, I'll take the thin plausible veneer of morals or integrity. Failing that, I'd at least like plausible deniability to the average human intelligence that they're not a total sack of shit.

Comment

Once again, I'm not a democrat. I want a real conservative with morals and integrity. Failing that, I'll take morals and/or integrity. Failing that, I'll take the thin plausible veneer of morals or integrity. Failing that, I'd at least like plausible deniability to the average human intelligence that they're not a total sack of shit.
              You need about 15 more "failing that" comments before you reach the level of our current candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

You need about 15 more "failing that" comments before you reach the level of our current candidates.
                Did you ever see that Cryptkeeper episode with the guys addicted to gambling? The one where they run out of things to bet for and start betting for chopping off fingers until they wind up armless legless stumps sitting back to back in a hospital betting over the same piece of used chewing gum? We're there. I feel like that's what we're asked to accept and pretend it's OK or that's the status quo. This have {i no grammar gud} been bad before but I've never seen it like this. This escalation of stupidity and if we refuse to go along with it, we get treated like we're the defective parts.

It's not voodoo to expect the POTUS to be a better man than Trump. He annouced there's an AIDS vaccine today. Does he think people don't know he's lying or is it that the he knows nobody will ever hold him responsible for saying these awful things as long as he's in the White House?

The second he leaves the WH, I cannot wait for the piranha that work for him right now to turn on him.
                Last edited by Dung Beatles; 6/16/2020 10:05pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                  It works because if there is no police, then there is no crime. How is this a difficult concept?
                  The President* yesterday said that if there was less testing there would be fewer cases of Covid-19 so this principle seems to apply universally.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X