No announcement yet.

Never quote a Nazi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll say one thing for 2020, it isn't boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
      I'll say one thing for 2020, it isn't boring.
      Clarke had humanity extending out to at least 2061, so we've got time.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
        So, now all cops need to be female black EMTs or PAs with a law degree focusing on civil liberties? Great. That's definitely not going to cost a lot of money.
        It would be nice to see cops taking a stand against their own bad apples.

Comment

This response really shows the type of person you are. By this response I'll just go ahead and assume you would shove an innocent person into an oven if ordered since after all you were "ordered". You're making retarded excuses for two pieces of shit who tried to murder an innocent old man. Anyone who watched the fucking video can clearly goddamn see that this was not some matter of perspective as you're claiming.
          Mate I spent twenty years bashing people so someone else could get rich selling what is basically poison.

There are very few people in this world who make a living teaching orphans to read.
          Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

Breaking what ranks exactly?? There were like 100 cops to one old man. This wasn't firepost Charley during the tet offensive for fucks sake.
            Yeah. It was definitely a silly decision. And there are ways the front guys can stop and do stuff like help some old guy.
            Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

Clarke had humanity extending out to at least 2061, so we've got time.
              We’ll be finished by then lol
              Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

So, now all cops need to be female black EMTs or PAs with a law degree focusing on civil liberties? Great. That's definitely not going to cost a lot of money.
                LOL, you should see "Law Week" at the police academy...

And I do not mean the movie.
                Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by Kovacs View Post

We’ll be finished by then lol
                  Something...wonderful...is going to happen...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

The cop(s) fucked up, end of story.

But the one cop called for medical right away. All the pro EMTs here can explain exactly what was supposed to be done in terms of first aid for a man down with an obvious head injury.

Comment

I recently discovered Reno 911!
                      go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post

So, what is the cop going to do? Most he could do is try to stabilize the old dudes head, in case of neck injury, and even that...

And the old dude starts seizing, well, 1st aid for that is let them flop.

So, cop calls for medical on the radio, send other cop onward to help clear the street.

It's already a cluster, he knows it, and then they tried to lie their way out of it, but VIDEO.

What's he gonna do, trepan the guy with his multitool?
                        If just one of them got down and did a proper first aid check, stabilised the head and neck, maybe even slid a towel under his head to help stop the bleeding as well as cushion the probably fractured skull. I believe this would not have blown up on the scale it has.

Imagine the difference those optics would have made.

Comment

Looks like the average NYPD salary for the frontline workers is about 69k a year... They should definately be paid more.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post

Something...wonderful...is going to happen...
                            Will I dream?
                            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by lant3rn View Post

Looks like the average NYPD salary for the frontline workers is about 69k a year... They should definately be paid more.
                              Are you on crack?? 69k is plenty for their work. By comparison teachers get less than half that.

Comment

Are you on crack?? 69k is plenty for their work. By comparison teachers get less than half that.
                                You want the best people I think you should pay them accordingly. If New York teachers make half that, the city must have some fucked up priorities.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X