Never quote a Nazi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never quote a Nazi

So generally speaking it's a bad idea during nationwide protests of police brutality to invoke Nazi excuses for despicable behavior.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/us/bu...rnd/index.html

57 cops resigned from the riot patrol because.....wait for it.......the city is upset that 2 of their buddies tried to leave an old man to die. You know that age old "few bad apples" argument is losing ground fast. The best part is the quote from their union chief of just following orders......yeah let's see here, best way to prove you aren't a fascist prick is to use an actual Nazi quote??

Have better orders?

I mean it is also an example of how disposable police are so that not only can you tell them to do something stupid and then expect them to do it. But then also screw them if shit goes wrong because you expected them to not do what they are told as well.

I wouldn't work under that system either.
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

They are still going to be cops, just not riot cops. I have doubts that those guys aren’t gonna be violent shitheads as normal beat cops.

Comment

Originally posted by gregaquaman View Post
        Have better orders?

I mean it is also an example of how disposable police are so that not only can you tell them to do something stupid and then expect them to do it. But then also screw them if shit goes wrong because you expected them to not do what they are told as well.

I wouldn't work under that system either.
        I think maybe you're missing the point. If someone "orders" you to leave an old man dying on the ground and you comply, the order isn't the main problem there. Let's also be clear about why they quit, and it fucking WASN'T because they are treated unfairly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

I think maybe you're missing the point. If someone "orders" you to leave an old man dying on the ground and you comply, the order isn't the main problem there. Let's also be clear about why they quit, and it fucking WASN'T because they are treated unfairly.
          Yeah the problem is that the weakest and most vulnerable members of the police force are expected to hold responsibility for the most powerful.

They quit because if you organize a shit show. You are a straight up cunt for pointing the finger of blame on the guys who are doing what you told them to do.

people throw this bullshit oh yeah but he should have used common sense out all the time. Because it makes the person doing the task responsible for the outcome when he has no say in the task or how it is done. The common sense should have been applied at the time the instructions were given.
          Last edited by gregaquaman; 6/06/2020 2:36pm, .

Comment

The police are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. We all can understand why the fraternity of the thin blue line is so institutionalised and important to them right?

They are public servants getting the brunt of hate from civilians and also being left to hang by those above them. I feel for the police, the overwhelming majority who are good.

Oh, and as for quoting Nazis, the emotive pull of such headlines are bs. Armed forces, enforcers, soldiers and warriors for centuries have followed orders - let’s not fool ourselves about any of our origins.

I’m with the police, you want to riot, loot and get in their faces, you get the consequences.
            "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by gregaquaman View Post

Yeah the problem is that the weakest and most vulnerable members of the police force are expected to hold responsibility for the most powerful.

They quit because if you organize a shit show. You are a straight up cunt for pointing the finger of blame on the guys who are doing what you told them to do.

people throw this bullshit oh yeah but he should have used common sense out all the time. Because it makes the person doing the task responsible for the outcome when he has no say in the task or how it is done. The common sense should have been applied at the time the instructions were given.
              This is a load of crap especially considering the situation being referenced here. If you're in the field and your superior tells you to leave an old man to die in the street after he is illegally shoved to the ground and you comply then the problem is you. This excuse you're making is 100% bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                The police are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. We all can understand why the fraternity of the thin blue line is so institutionalised and important to them right?

They are public servants getting the brunt of hate from civilians and also being left to hang by those above them. I feel for the police, the overwhelming majority who are good.

Oh, and as for quoting Nazis, the emotive pull of such headlines are bs. Armed forces, enforcers, soldiers and warriors for centuries have followed orders - let’s not fool ourselves about any of our origins.

I’m with the police, you want to riot, loot and get in their faces, you get the consequences.
                Thing is they wouldn't actually get the level of hate they're currently getting if they didn't look the other way so often during blatantly bad things committed by their buddies.

Oh and just for clarity if your stance is that it's ok to murder someone over an exchange of words then fuck you, you goddamn asswipe. The consequences of disagreeing with someone should not be death. Yeah keep supporting Nazi behavior it really suits you well.

Comment

Not murder, consequences in line with the action or crime. For example, you loot you get arrested, you riot you get gassed. Verbal disagreement if you’re not breaking the law? That should get you nothing but a verbal response.
                  "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                    This is a load of crap especially considering the situation being referenced here. If you're in the field and your superior tells you to leave an old man to die in the street after he is illegally shoved to the ground and you comply then the problem is you. This excuse you're making is 100% bullshit.

So the bad apples argument.

Comment

Not murder, consequences in line with the action or crime. For example, you loot you get arrested, you riot you get gassed. Verbal disagreement if you’re not breaking the law? That should get you nothing but a verbal response.
                      ...you peacefully try to hand dropped equipment back to the police and get your skull cracked open...

You're a real piece of work.

Comment

Why do people get so bent out of shape over charges?

There is still a court case to be had right?

Could just be the commanding officer that goes down or maybe nobody if they are found to have followed proceedure or maybe a number of them of not.

Just like this George Floyd case, he has been charged with murder but its shakey (not impossible) as to weither someone will prove intent to kill
                        King without a crown

Comment

I have zero problems with people getting arrested for looting and rioting. I have a problem with 2 asswipes trying to murder an old man and their union rep using an actual Nazi quote to excuse their behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                            Why do people get so bent out of shape over charges?

There is still a court case to be had right?

Could just be the commanding officer that goes down or maybe nobody if they are found to have followed proceedure or maybe a number of them of not.

Just like this George Floyd case, he has been charged with murder but its shakey (not impossible) as to weither someone will prove intent to kill
                            If procedure mandates leaving an injured person to die and you follow said procedures, there are two problems. As far as intent goes, he did order his officers to leave the old guy to die in a pool of his own blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post

...you peacefully try to hand dropped equipment back to the police and get your skull cracked open...

You're a real piece of work.
                              People really go out on some shakey limbs to make excuses for shit like this. I chalk it up to horrible people being horrible.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X