Humor thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humor thread.

"Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Those guys were great. Whatever happened to them?

Comment

I think three of them are doing a reboot of Stripes.

Trevor and Zach have been working steadily in Hollywood doing all sorts of stuff.

I heard from a childhood friend that randomly wound up as a propmaster that the young looking blonde kid was kind of hard to work with, and I guess that checks out since his IMDB page is blank after WKUK.

IMDB shows the other two have done some stuff on and off but I think mostly as writers.

Comment

Young George Carlin standup, 1965.

Comment

George Carlin 1976

Comment

George Carlin 1985

Comment

George Carlin 1996

Comment

I heard Norm will be rebooting the podcast.
                go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                  I heard Norm will be rebooting the podcast.
                  If you're talking about Norm McDonald I'd rather listen to a soundtrack of birds flying into a chipper shredder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

If you're talking about Norm McDonald I'd rather listen to a soundtrack of birds flying into a chipper shredder.
                    Sometimes I can't tell if Norm MacDonald is a comic genius or just kind of an asshole.

Either way, he's no Larry David.

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

Sometimes I can't tell if Norm MacDonald is a comic genius or just kind of an asshole.

Either way, he's no Larry David.

I find his "comedy" a bit boring, but mostly it's just his voice that annoys me. It's like if constipation was a sound.

Comment

I saw Steve Martin make a reference to The 3 Amigos earlier and I would up running across the forgotten gem. We were so lucky in the 80s.

Comment

Comment

King without a crown

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X