Are you all asleep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you all asleep?

Lets do something! Get involved! Talk! Discuss! Argue!

Also, if anyone is interested, I'm working on improving the quality of the Wikipedia Brazilian Jiu Jitsu page to increase the quality ranking from "C" to "A" or even "FA" (featured article). Any help would be appreciated! Also, if you practice another martial art, represent and improve their page!

v/r
    myn

I was only napping. Decrepit mouth boxing takes a toll.

Good work on the Indian BJJ/judo/JKD masterbater Yale trained Doctor warrior front in that other thread.
    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
      I was only napping. Decrepit mouth boxing takes a toll.

Good work on the Indian BJJ/judo/JKD masterbater Yale trained Doctor warrior front in that other thread.
      The path of a Daoist cultivating the Decrepit Mouth Boxing style truly is a trying one full of sacrifice and anguish

Comment

Originally posted by Myn View Post

The path of a Daoist cultivating the Decrepit Mouth Boxing style truly is a trying one full of sacrifice and anguish
        Nah

Little sacrifice or anguish. Just hungry and a tad bit old. Four kidneys, half a bladder and a case of worms (maybe).

Comment

Nah

Little sacrifice or anguish. Just hungry and a tad bit old. Four kidneys, half a bladder and a case of worms (maybe).

Four kidneys? building yourself a retirement slush fund I see. Gotta have that emergency money ready to go.

Comment

Yeah, place seems dead as a dodo.
            go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

For the first time in a while we have an actual bullshido case, and nobody is even trying to push it forward. Very disappointing. Is Bullshido.net dead? More at 11.

Comment

Nah

God. I hated getting worm parasites. That was the worst reminder of how we're all just walking meat creatures that I ever experienced. IDiscovered on a hike, no cell phone, during a holiday. Never was so miserable in my life.
                "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

God. I hated getting worm parasites. That was the worst reminder of how we're all just walking meat creatures that I ever experienced. IDiscovered on a hike, no cell phone, during a holiday. Never was so miserable in my life.
                  I was only joking. Damn mister. My shriveled heart goes out to you.

Comment

Wait, you still have a heart? I mailed mine back for a refund. Damn thing was defective.

Comment

Also, damn glad your young one had things turn out her way. I know how hard it can be to go off to school at a disadvantage. When I was in school, I was so poor that a grad student girl took pity and donated a large garbage bag of stale ramen noodles so I had something to eat. If it wasn't for scholarships and a miraculous ACT score, I probably would have been forced into working for my scumbag father at his strip club (and that influence was something that I did not need). He helped me too a little and to my disgrace I accepted it but not without knowing that every gift was just bait to pull me in. No idea why he decided he liked me with the way he treated everyone else. Maybe its because I always pushed back. It might make a good story sometime if I ever air the dirty laundry. Might make a good Indie film about the AB. I'm stoned and drunk and oversharing. If I don't watch myself I'm going to wind up crying in my beer or worse, writing a book.

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

Also, damn glad your young one had things turn out her way. I know how hard it can be to go off to school at a disadvantage. When I was in school, I was so poor that a grad student girl took pity and donated a large garbage bag of stale ramen noodles so I had something to eat. If it wasn't for scholarships and a miraculous ACT score, I probably would have been forced into working for my scumbag father at his strip club (and that influence was something that I did not need). He helped me too a little and to my disgrace I accepted it but not without knowing that every gift was just bait to pull me in. No idea why he decided he liked me with the way he treated everyone else. Maybe its because I always pushed back. It might make a good story sometime if I ever air the dirty laundry. Might make a good Indie film about the AB. I'm stoned and drunk and oversharing. If I don't watch myself I'm going to wind up crying in my beer or worse, writing a book.
                        I'd read that book. Should have been an engineer or surgeon. Instead, dropped out at junior in HS with unlimited access to a local pharmacy and a memorized PDR.

I'm a speed reader BTW since Mrs Crowe's optional English class for "the gifted" back in 74. Can read fast. Learning life's another matter.

From Dad-

"Life's not fair."

"What goes around, comes around."

Comment

Originally posted by Myn View Post
                          For the first time in a while we have an actual bullshido case, and nobody is even trying to push it forward. Very disappointing. Is Bullshido.net dead? More at 11.
                          Right behind you Karen.
                          "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post

Right behind you Karen.
                            I want to speak with your manager.

Comment

Bullshido has a Discord, Facebook Group page and regular page. It's hard to get to all the posts.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X