Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US State Department says Kim Jong Un is in "Grave Danger" after surgery...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US State Department says Kim Jong Un is in "Grave Danger" after surgery...

It may be too early to celebrate but...

"Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Comment

This should prove to be very interesting

Comment

China and S. Korea seem to indicate Kim's situation is not that dire.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKBN223011
        Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
          China and S. Korea seem to indicate Kim's situation is not that dire.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKBN223011
          Damn it. Maybe we'll luck out and he'll have a stroke.

Comment

Thought about it. Two likely possibilities spring to mind.

1. He's just ducking the virus by isolating. Makes sense.
            2. Less likely, he's sick and in bed.

Either way, wouldn't do for an at risk big fat diabetic guy to be out in public during a pandemic when his people have been told that he's invincible and invented unicorns.

Comment

Proving once again that complex carbohydrate and refined sugars>Nuclear weapons and Global Pandemic

King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                Proving once again that complex carbohydrate and refined sugars>Nuclear weapons and Global Pandemic
                Well, so there's no way to prove any of this yet but if this article is true, you fucking called it. It's probably not true because of the murky nature of North Korea's fog of war... but it could be true. Just to be perfectly clear, I think this is all rumor and speculation until we get confirmation from the NK government. If he is dead, this could spiral out of control quickly when people start trying to consolidate power. There is no living adult male Kim heir and the NK military leadership is not likely to prop up Kim's wife or sister.

WIthout a replacement for their monarch we could be looking at a dramatically unstable North Korea, a new even worse military junta or a sudden dissolution of the last old school hardcore communist authoritarian state.

https://www.jpost.com/international/...eas-kim-625831

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's health is reportedly in a vegetative state after undergoing a failed cardiovascular procedure earlier this month, according to the medical team treating him.

Amid conflicting reports about Kim's health, Japanese weekly magazine Shukan Gendai reported on Friday that a Chinese medical team member on the mission to North Korea briefly explained the situation to its senior writer, Kondm Daisuke.

The medical expert said during a visit to the countryside earlier this month, Kim clutched his chest and fell to the ground. A doctor accompanying Kim immediately carried out CPR and took him to a nearby hospital for emergency care.

China has dispatched a team to North Korea including medical experts to advise on him, according to four people familiar with the situation.

Reuters was unable to immediately determine what the trip by the Chinese team signaled in terms of Kim's health. However Shukan Gendai's report claims they were called to the leader's aid by his accompanying doctor after the incident.
                Later in the article they mentioned a limp. If I had to guess that's probably gout or mabye lesions from diabetes. He's also reportedly a heavy smoker, so if he was smoking with diabetes then he did himself to death.

Comment

Are we talking about Kim or Trump now?

Comment

Yes.

"I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

Damn it. Maybe we'll luck out and he'll have a stroke.
                      Only the good die young.
                      "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post

Only the good die young.
                        Eva Braun was just 33 years old when she shuffled herself off rather than face the rage of the Red Army.

Now, maybe this pandemic is KJU's cyanide pill and maybe it isn't. It should be noted that Kim Jong-Il would disappear from the public eye for years at a time so regardless of rumormill, it might be a long time before we know the truth either way.

I think it was irresponsible of me to give credence to this stuff before there was an official word on it but at the time I was overcome by a brief feeling of euphoria.

Comment

There are now reports that he visited a factory on May Day.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X