The Official Covid-19 Quarantine Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

No can play video. I'm sure it was sympathetic.
    https://youtu.be/1s8nRL2bPCU

Me no computer guy.

Comment

Schools go back to full time from next Monday in NSW, Australia. Sometimes it pays to live on a radioactive island.
      "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
        Schools go back to full time from next Monday in NSW, Australia. Sometimes it pays to live on a radioactive island.
        Is that why the spiders are so big there??

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

Is that why the spiders are so big there??
          In the movies, radiation never makes animals nicer or smaller. Life is imitating art.

Comment

So, how long do you guys think we can continue to sustain lockdowns before a return to normality becomes impossible?
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

It’s still going on in the UK but more and more people are flaunting it probably becouse of boredom, rather than some sort of disagreement with political policies. We get vague dates in when certain things will open but I’m taking it all with a pinch of salt.
              Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Other than not being able to sit down at a restaurant and having to get 'black market' haircuts, I haven't missed a beat.
                I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

We are up to allowing 50 people seated in restaurants, pubs and clubs from 1st June. School children not turning up from Monday 25th May at school (on site) will be marked as absent and no longer be supported via remote learning.

Ski season might still be back on in a half assed sort of way but I’ll take it! Haha to the rest of you.
                  "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

My worry is more that this history may repeat itself and be incredibly easy to cry wolf on. I liken it to the knee jerking of mass shootings. Every flu season now has the possibility of becoming an epidemic just from fear rather than from facts. My fear is that this shit has permanently fucked us all in the ass.

Comment

Ok, so I'm calling this one first.......covid mosquitoes. That's going to be the next outbreak.

Comment

What a joy you must be to have around bnet.

Comment

Zika, malaria... mosquitoes are evil fucks

wait...

hydroxychloroquine is a malaria drug

huh

I see what you did there, bnet, I approve.
                          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X