The Official Covid-19 Quarantine Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post

Mine haven't. Would you like to borrow some?
    Update them. The idiots that I shutdown were posting week old articles.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

Update them. The idiots that I shutdown were posting week old articles.
      All the cool kids swear it'd the doing of 5G.

Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

All the cool kids swear it'd the doing of 5G.
        That is the funniest one yet. At least nobody can really get hurt by that one.
        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Darwin disagrees.
          "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
            Darwin disagrees.
            Is the conspiracy theory that only 5G is causing COVID or that it's just being spread in addition by 5G?

If they think 5G is the only or even just one of many vectors... then, I think Darwin will get to them already in due time.

Comment

Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                I shit you not I have been seeing anti-radiation/em clothing ads on Facebook.
                I am like um I understand the inverse square law, ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, the rf spectrum, ect ect ect.
                Like why am I seeing this shit, I suppose I could click on the why I am seeing this button but that is more work than its worth.
                Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

So are you Canadian or some other type of subject of her royal Hennessy?
                  I am English by birth but moved to Ireland 25 years ago and have gone full native

Now i hate the Sasanach for 800 years of oppression

Bastards!

Comment

The Patrick O'Brian of Bullshido!

Comment

Making an upside down peach cake for my dad this morning, will be doing a drive by drop off at their place, then dropping sanitisers to a cousin’s place - he has a young child, he and his wife have lost their income stream due to the nature of their work (self employed and very creative, innovative). Sucks to think of so many families in similar situations.

We are restricted to one outing for exercise daily - not sure if any active people here think this is ludicrous? I have a home gym that I use daily, a garden to work in, there’s negligible house work so I go out a few times through the day (jog, bike, visit to the lake for my son to try out his hovercraft - and promptly drive it till the battery runs out in the middle of said lake...).
                      "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

You know what? The conspiracies are dumb as hell, but when you have CBS fucking up things it’s hard to be irritated.

Yes, I knew about the first editing mistake. Two times,naw, fuck your company.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cb...lian-hospital/

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post

I am English by birth but moved to Ireland 25 years ago and have gone full native

Now i hate the Sasanach for 800 years of oppression

Bastards!
                          Terrifying stuff. Just a chilling origin story. Well, at least you're a good natured drunken spud sucking convert. Despite your Stockholm syndrome, Irish Catholic nun beatings and booze conditioned brain washing, you seem to function as good as anyone could under those conditions. I mean, you've learned to use a keyboard for something other than a temporary club to beat your family with so you're doing pretty well. Besides, you're not the first person to go native among primitive savages. But my only question about this is when you're not drunk and running naked through the streets competing to see who can survive the most brain damage, what's there to do for fun in Ireland that isn't related to head trauma and liver damage?

Comment

20% and most, lol
                            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

what's there to do for fun in Ireland that isn't related to head trauma and liver damage?
                              Ive been 4 times in recent years there is literally nothing.

King without a crown

Comment

Did you ever get a ride on a tractor?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X