The Official Covid-19 Quarantine Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
    Don't really think it's COVID. Maybe just shit allergies or something since I sleep with the window open for fresh air.
    My symptoms got a little worse but only a very slight 99.1 fever when the tylenol wears off.

If it is COVID I think I'm kicking it's ass. Only a little lung funk.

Mostly my nose is on fire and runs like sieve whenever my afrin wears off. I feel OK otherwise. I'm already taking Plaquenil so even if it is the current black death I feel pretty confident. I've hit the neti pot 5 times this morning. Otherwise it feels just like a mild cold.
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

My fears of a plant hire freeze were unfounded

The hire company say they have never been so busy with everybody stuck at home getting all those jobs done that have been put off for years

Digger arrived on Tuesday, did all the work I needed to do in a day and ready to erect new tunnel

Life is pretty sweet at the moment

Spending loads of time with the family and getting loads of work done on the land

Comment

I got my fiancé a fidget spinner to play with while she works from home and she loves it.

Comment

OK, saw this on reddit but it was a fun 30 minute distraction. It says learn morse code in 15 minutes but it took me twice as long to finish and I forgot everything immediately.

Maybe Joe Biden gave me some of dementia.

You have to do it with your phone and it's not very fun but it is very engaging. Also, it beats 99% of the other garbage people do with their smart phones.

https://morse.withgoogle.com/learn/

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
            My fears of a plant hire freeze were unfounded

The hire company say they have never been so busy with everybody stuck at home getting all those jobs done that have been put off for years

Digger arrived on Tuesday, did all the work I needed to do in a day and ready to erect new tunnel

Life is pretty sweet at the moment

Spending loads of time with the family and getting loads of work done on the land
            So are you Canadian or some other type of subject of her royal Hennessy?

Comment

Better question, why can a 93 year old women give a better speech than the orange bloated turd staining your Oval Office with those tiny cheetoh fingers.

Comment

Irish. My wife's a Moran so I can't say mean things.

Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

After years of making fun of the ninjitsu guys. They're the ones most prepared for this thing damn...
                  Attached Files
                  Fu Hung Hsieh remains Fu Hung Hsieh and Kung-tzu Yu remains Kung-tzu Yu.

Comment

Can everyone on this forum hand on their heart tell me that they never imagined themselves as a ninja as a child (or adult)? We all have a ninja within...
                    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by lant3rn View Post

Better question, why can a 93 year old women give a better speech than the orange bloated turd staining your Oval Office with those tiny cheetoh fingers.
                      Because she genuinely cares about the welfare of her people and isn't a greasy fat lump of shit with no morals?

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                        Can everyone on this forum hand on their heart tell me that they never imagined themselves as a ninja as a child (or adult)? We all have a ninja within...
                        Yes, ninja's were awesome when it was Sho Kasugi battling Lee Van Cleef on rooftops and warehouses where bad guys hang out for some reason.

Wait a second. I'm a gross old man that hangs out with a bunch of young thugs all day in a warehouse handling drugs. Shit. I'm a subplot obstacle. I better start leaning on the locals for protection money or inexplicably kidnaps someone's equally inexplicably always beautiful and spirited girlfriend/wife and/or kids so I can move the story along. I always knew my business model was missing something.

So do I hire my own ninjas or do the bad guy ninja's just show up when the good guys do? Wait, am *I* the badguy ninja boss? It's not going to be much of a fight. I'm very, very weak and easily winded.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

Irish. My wife's a Moran so I can't say mean things.
                          I'm Irish too. Half anyway. That's why I'm fond of mick jokes.

Comment

It's not going to be much of a fight. I'm very, very weak and easily winded.
                            You must be a ninja ;)

Have your confession that ninjas are awesome, will wait on everyone else including Omega to admit that he wished to be a ninja at some point in his life.

"I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

You must be a ninja ;)

Have your confession that ninjas are awesome, will wait on everyone else including Omega to admit that he wished to be a ninja at some point in his life.
                              Sho Kosugi was pure 1980's awesome sauce. 100% bad ass psycho killer man of mystery.

Comment

All about wanting to order the smoke bombs and grappling hooks from Blackbelt magazine. Throwing stars at trees, and they were lost when missed, until next you had you cut the grass.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X