Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
    You can be terribly mean Rayce
    I’m starting to hate him too. Must he rub it so hard in the collective faces of women (and one doofaloofa)?
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post

or you could read up on the topic or you're not worth talking to. Maybe making fun of, but not taking seriously

Have you ever been right about anything?

Humans are moving their body far faster than that.

No one in America gives a fuck about soccer except girls. Its essential a girls sport here. Men dont play softball either.

Wanna watch a basketball game? Mens allstar High school teams would beat women pros.
      Doof's wife is watching over his shoulder as he types.

Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

You are an easy target.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

He's a pussycat.

It could be worse. You could have posted a video of San Soo chainsaw kata and the whole board would have a bloody chum frenzy.
          '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

He's a pussycat.

It could be worse. You could have posted a video of San Soo chainsaw kata and the whole board would have a bloody chum frenzy.
            No, not at all. The Chainsaw Kata is one of my all-time favorites.

It's one of the few quality posts Doof has ever made. Other than on potatoes and other homestead-related stuff he has rarely done.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
              The Chainsaw Kata is one of my all-time favorites.
              It is one of my favorites as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                I came for the Gender vs Nurture and Sex vs Nature.

Stupid sexy Grand Canyon just showing off like it doesn't know what it's doing.
                So all jokes aside, the nature vs nurture debate itself is pretty interesting.
                What is really interesting is when you look at identical twins that are separated at birth for what ever reason.
                You tend to see them pursue very similar paths in life.
                Heck the relationship between Sex and Gender is largely related to nature, the studies on it are neat. Even though gender roles do differ somewhat between cultures.

Comment

It's one of the few quality posts Doof has ever made. Other than on potatoes and other homestead-related stuff he has rarely done.
                  I guess so. A decade of retrospection is a good thing, I guess.
                  '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

I guess so. A decade of retrospection is a good thing, I guess.
                    The butthurt fades with time.

Comment

There's a lot of fucking bigotry in this thread. I know Phrost posted this to draw me out.

But I have changed. I see the light.

Even discussing this topic makes you a fucking piece of shit.
                      GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                      Originally posted by Devil
                      I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                      I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post

I’m starting to hate him too. Must he rub it so hard in the collective faces of women (and one doofaloofa)?
                        If he does he'll get done for sexual harassment! (and doofa harassment also)

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post

So all jokes aside, the nature vs nurture debate itself is pretty interesting.
                          What is really interesting is when you look at identical twins that are separated at birth for what ever reason.
                          You tend to see them pursue very similar paths in life.
                          Heck the relationship between Sex and Gender is largely related to nature, the studies on it are neat. Even though gender roles do differ somewhat between cultures.
                          I'm not comfortable discussing this without some kind of evidenceiary back up

You know, like post links to studies etc

Other wise I could just say; what is really interesting is when you look at identical twins that are separated at birth for what ever reason.
                          You tend to see them pursue very different paths in life
                          Heck the relationship between Sex and Gender is largely related to nurture, the studies on it are neat. Even though gender roles do differ somewhat between cultures.

Comment

Bro!

I knew you loved me deep down inside

Comment

I'm not comfortable discussing this without some kind of evidenceiary back up

You know, like post links to studies etc

Other wise I could just say; what is really interesting is when you look at identical twins that are separated at birth for what ever reason.
                              You tend to see them pursue very different paths in life
                              Heck the relationship between Sex and Gender is largely related to nurture, the studies on it are neat. Even though gender roles do differ somewhat between cultures.
                              Oh, I thought this was pretty old news. But some of us read more than others. I always thought it was pretty fascinating but may be because I'm a twin.

https://www.livescience.com/47288-tw...-genetics.html
                              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

This has become an interesting topic in the face of some recent news in the states. I am a libertarian at heart and was raised to try to take people at face value. If someone has a reason for wanting to discuss their gender with me (at this point about the only people I'd expect to be having that conversation with would be my children), their word is about all I need. If they aren't hurting anyone, it's really not my place to be anything other than accepting. I don't need science or religion for that, just the golden rule.

Now here is where it gets interesting. This whole debate has shown up in my gun nut social circle due to the proposed split of the United Methodist Church into progressive and traditionalist branches. Now there are a lot of other politics in play beyond the gender/sex nature/nurture thing, but a lot of people I respect for other reasons aren't particularly interested in seeing room for the argument that the LGBTQ+ community might be the way they are because that is who they are, and not because they are making a choice. They tend to view such things as either a choice, or accept that these people are who they are, but shouldn't act on it because it is a sin.

Since I am not religious, I have no basis for moral arguments with these people. They aren't interested in science and I am not interested in religion. But they are people I respect, and I am not interested in spending all my limited free time arguing with them about morality. Plus most of these people are 50+ years old. They haven't kept up with the times, and don't have any interest in it. Most of them probably would not care in any real sense if they didn't happen to be methodists or at least sympathetic to the traditionalist arm, as they talk about gays about the same way they occasionally discuss politics as they affect minorities: as an abstract concept due to not really knowing any, or at least not being close with any.

Mostly I am fascinated by the human capacity to care passionately about things that don't really affect us, or harm anyone.
                                "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X