Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battling Communist Bullshido: The Journalist Lawyer and the Kung Fu Master Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battling Communist Bullshido: The Journalist Lawyer and the Kung Fu Master Killer

Now that China is in full communist lockdown due to the Wuhan coronavirus epidemic, it's apparently time for some good old Mao era blackbagging of citizens, journalists, doctors, lawyers, and basically anyone willing to go on record with facts.

Days after the death of Dr. Li Wenliang, who blew the whistle on the outbreak to his medical school in late December, Chen Qiushi has now gone missing, after days of fearing arrest or worse while reporting from Wuhan.

Chen Qiushi, a citizen journalist who had been doing critical reporting from Wuhan, the central Chinese city at the epicenter of the outbreak, went missing on Thursday evening, just as hundreds of thousands of people in China began demanding freedom of speech online.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/09/asia/...hnk/index.html

Those who closely follow Chinese culture and politics know who this journalist/lawyer is. He's been a key figure in exposing internal issues for years, one of which which is of significant interest to Bullshido.

Since the summer, Chen Qiushi and this guy have become best buds. If you don't know who the badass on the right is, it's Xu Xiaodong, Sanshou master turned MMA Kung Fu Bullshido killer (BS links below).
    ​​​​

Click image for larger version

Name:	200209123947-chen-qiushi-xu-xiaodong-2-large-169.jpg
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	4590587

If you've followed the last year of Xiaodong's career, a lot has happened. In addition to having his online social media accounts wiped 8 times by police and forced to fight in clown makeup, his own experience with China's draconian crackdowns has made him an instant folk hero, along with Qiushi, who is now forcibly quarantined.
    in a live broadcast on YouTube, Xu Xiaodong, an outspoken mixed martial artist and friend of Chen, played a message from the journalist's mother saying he had been forcibly quarantined.
    ​​​​​​​
    "In the last few hours the Qingdao public security officers and state security officers ... notified Qiushi's parents that Qiushi has already been detained in the name of quarantine. Qiushi's mother immediately asked them where and when he was taken away, they declined to say," said Xu.

Xu stressed that, based on his interactions with Chen and the testimony of those on the ground, Chen had been in good health prior to his disappearance.
    The Aftermath of that MMA vs. Tai Chi Incident – Omega’s Take
    https://www.bullshido.net/mma-vs-tai-chi-aftermath/amp/

​​​​​​​Today in Orientalism: European Wing Chun Instructor challenges Xu Xiaodong
    https://www.bullshido.net/forums/for...odong?t=127796
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/10/2020 12:29am, .
    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Nice rashguard, bro.

'�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

I just watched a YouTube video about this guy..... I cannot remember the channel, I doubt it was China Uncensored.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
        I just watched a YouTube video about this guy..... I cannot remember the channel, I doubt it was China Uncensored.
        He'll be black bagged pretty soon. If he doesn't survive, at least we'll all have known him.

Where are all the Bullies crying about "censorship" and "tyranny" when it's not their guns?

Comment

This image is getting attacked online by Chinese censors.

I'd say something really insulting in Cantonese right now, but I won't waste it.

Ming knows.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

He'll be black bagged pretty soon. If he doesn't survive, at least we'll all have known him.

Where are all the Bullies crying about "censorship" and "tyranny" when it's not their guns?
            I never limit my crying to guns when it comes to censorship or tyranny.

Comment

This image is getting attacked online by Chinese censors.

I'd say something really insulting in Cantonese right now, but I won't waste it.

Ming knows.

LOL doesn't surprise me. Someone with good video editing skills should shop in winnie the pooh as one of that fighters opponents.

Comment

Wow! That's pretty nuts. China is off the chain.
                Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                  When were they on it?? They fucking harvest organs out of political opponents and mass shoot people in a style straight out of nazi Germany. Patton was right and they should have let him push all the way to the great wall like he wanted.

Comment

Oh it's even more batshit than people realize.

They are hunting and herding people with drones.

We are getting a rare glimpse inside a true police state, which is why the journalists and doctors are all getting rounded up.

Ironically, this sort of hush campaign never works anymore, because the Great Firewall has been compromised by numerous activists bypassing it with radio at the mainland border.

Comment

Oh it's even more batshit than people realize.

They are hunting and herding people with drones.

We are getting a rare glimpse inside a true police state, which is why the journalists and doctors are all getting rounded up.

Ironically, this sort of hush campaign never works anymore, because the Great Firewall has been compromised by numerous activists bypassing it with radio at the mainland border.
                      The interesting thing to me is that they are more worried about how they look rather than getting the virus under control. So they want to fake like everything is cool while letting it spread and people die. In actuality their actions are making it worse. What has to happen for them to finally admit how bad it is and ask for help?
                      Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

The interesting thing to me is that they are more worried about how they look rather than getting the virus under control. So they want to fake like everything is cool while letting it spread and people die. In actuality their actions are making it worse. What has to happen for them to finally admit how bad it is and ask for help?
                        This is how I get all of my totally "unbiased" China news:

Well that and

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                          Patton was right and they should have let him push all the way to the great wall like he wanted.
                          Patton was right about a lot of things.

"Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

The real question here is how right was McCarthy?
                            How right was the Truman Doctrine?

Comment

This had to happen.

The good news is the mortality rate is only around 2.3%, but the bad news is that's more than 2x seasonal influenza, which kills a hell of a lot of people.

And it's been confirmed, bats are spreading this too. Bats. https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0210144854.htm

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/11/2020 6:03pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X