No announcement yet.

Why the hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, and to be even more fair, get rid of the mortgage right-off for everyone. And the EIC stuff, etc.

Lower the payroll tax to make up for the above, too.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post

So, the idea would be that corps would pay taxes straight up on profits BFIT, then, correct?
      Or simply eliminate the loopholes that allow companies like GE to pay 0 in taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

Or simply eliminate the loopholes that allow companies like GE to pay 0 in taxes.
        Which loopholes are those?

I'll save you the trolling.
        https://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/25/b...omy/25tax.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/09/b...ax-report.html

https://www.investopedia.com/news/ho...ng-income-tax/
        Last edited by BKR; 2/14/2020 7:11pm, .

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Norway and the US is an invalid comparison. Hugely different populations, and cultural differences on top of that.
          Scandinavian culture is as part of the US cultural pallet as any other European area

Fact is the Scandinavians have got a system that works

Comment

Name a number (%) of profits you think would be fair. Or should they get taxed on gross receipts?

maybe a graduated tax scale for corporations ? How is it done in the UK ?
            a 30% tax on profits would buy a lot of public services

I'm in Ireland, not UK

We have a low corporation tax (12.5%), that the likes of France and Germany don't like, but nobody in the EU are ready for tax unification just yet

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post

a 30% tax on profits would buy a lot of public services

I'm in Ireland, not UK

We have a low corporation tax (12.5%), that the likes of France and Germany don't like, but nobody in the EU are ready for tax unification just yet
              Those just get passed on as increased prices. Catch 22 it is.

Comment

Scandinavian culture is as part of the US cultural pallet as any other European area

Cherry pick much?

Comment

Hahahahaha and you say I'm trolling.

Comment

This is very true, but also kind of irrelevant in certain markets. Prices in general are arbitrary since they are made up values. Kind of like how the gas stations raise prices on oil barrel prices that haven't yet been paid for. It's bullshit reasoning on the part of the companies. Don't even get me started on the pharmaceutical industry.

Comment

Are talking about their new system of getting raped constantly by muslims??

Comment

Thus reflecting the true price of the 'service' they provide

Comment

Cherry pick much?
                          please elaborate

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

Are talking about their new system of getting raped constantly by muslims??
                            Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Jews

We all get raped by one religion or another

Comment

please elaborate
                              Please think...

Comment

Working...
                              X