ATTN: To my father...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTN: To my father...

...Grego, which backstreet in Kenya did you meet my overbearing, ignorant mother from?

huh?

Comment

Kuroneko, it would be in your best interest to back away from this thread. Don't make eye contact and run. I am doing the same.

"You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans."-George Carlin

Comment

There are not enough middle fingers in the world to be jammed into your eyesockets.

Always go swimming with a buddy
        Work real hard and always study
        Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

It's just ADCC spill over. It's a good thing; more genes in the "pool".

"I'm willing to bet I could fuck up an emu real good, if I got the drop on the bastard."
          -- KC Elbows, my new hero.
          Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

i understand it's one big happy family in ADCC

--
            Hard work, Patience, Dedication.

When or where the way is free - strike.
            If the way is not free make it free and - Strike.
            Stick with what comes and when the way is free - Strike.
            As they retreat follow through and - Strike.
            Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Yeah, it sure is, Pizdoff. It was until I called emailed the admin and told him he was a towel-headed goating eating SOB. He perma-banned me for that! Can you believe it?

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milkbone underwear.
              FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X