favourite fight scene in non MA film?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

favourite fight scene in non MA film?

so err yeah. what's your favourite non MA fights scene in a non MA film?

My vote goes to The Big Lebowski and the fight near the end of the film with Walter and the nihilists.

'AVE IT

Cliffs of Insanity sequence in "Princess Bride".

"I'm willing to bet I could fuck up an emu real good, if I got the drop on the bastard."
    -- KC Elbows, my new hero.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Half-Baked, the fight scene at the end. Classic

"You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans."-George Carlin

Comment

Total Recall.

----------------------------------------------------------
        Space may be the final frontier,
        But it's made in a Hollywood basement.
        "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
        YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

High Fidelity, in the record store where John Cusack jumps Tim Robbins and gets his co-workers to help.

My skill with a sword is formidable. My skill with the s-word is flat-out lethal.

Comment

M.C...yeah, that's a pretty sweet scene. Where they pull out the wall-unit? LOL!

Regards,
            CrimsonTiger

"Wake me up.
            Bid my blood to run.
            I can't wake up.
            Before I come undone.
            Save me.
            Save me from the nothing I've become." -Evanescence, Bring Me To Life
            Regards,
            CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
            One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
            Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

Movie: Training Day
              Actor: Ethan Hawke

Movie: The Quiet Man
              Actor: John Wayne

Comment

JKDChick, "Cliffs of Insanity sequence in Princess Bride."
                That was a pretty good fight scene. But I would have to say my favorite is the fight between Reggie Hammond and Jack Cates in 48 hrs. In case you are wondering, Reggie Hammond was played by Eddie Murphy and Jack Cates was played by Nick Nolte.

Sincerely,

Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
                Willing is not enough, we must do.

Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a Fool from any direction!

He who dares not offend cannot be honest. -- Thomas Payne

Comment

There is a fight scene in "Once Were Warriors", a New Zealand flick about some Maori hillbillies, where the scary abusive character kicks the shit out of a guy in a bar. The intense sudden violence was very realistic.

Comment

the mask...when jim carrey wales on the bad guy

Comment

Happy Gilmore vs Bob Barker......."The price is WRONG.....Beotch!!!"

Comment

How about when DeNiro beats the corn bread shit outta that guy at the bar in the movie "Goodfellas"? The one where he's stomping the guy's head. Eewwwwww! lol

Comment

Cliffs of Insanity sequence in "Princess Bride".
                          That movie also has one of the best Striker vs Grappler fights put onto film. Wesley vs Fezzik. However it seems that Wesley had to resort to the crosstraining in grappling to choke out Fezzik.

Also I think that Bruce Campbell's ground game in Evil Dead III: Army of Darkness was pretty good. He did take on multiple attackers while on the ground and was able to escape.

But in terms of a good old fashioned ass beating I'd go with Sonny vs Carlo in The Godfather.

Comment

I just watched Deep Cover the other night with Lawrence Fishburn. The scene in the bar where he and Geoff Goldblum watch Gregory Sierra beat the crap out of a drug dealer, who ratted, with a pool stick. Now that was one hell of an ass kickin'.

But MrApollinax is right:
                            But in terms of a good old fashioned ass beating I'd go with Sonny vs Carlo in The Godfather.
                            I especially liked the part where he was beating him with the garbage can, then bit into his fingers to get him to let go of the railing.

Sincerely,

Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a Fool from any direction!

He who dares not offend cannot be honest. -- Thomas Payne

Comment

The roadrunner vs. coyote.

You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hindlegs but if you get a group of men together you can create a herd of sheep.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X