Leaving on a jet plane..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving on a jet plane..........

I am sitting in one of those geek chiche airport internet cafes. Got a three hour layover in Frankfurt. Thought it would be good to master using a german keyboard. Really have nothing else to do. Just me my trust wineskin (which is half gone by now) Oh well I can always go mess this Japanese group next to me.

BTW Osiris and Luan have you all left ALT yet? I arrive today but have to go sign in at Augusta then I will be back to visit my in laws for Memorial day tommorrow.

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!!
    THE TRUE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Hey hows it going
    You still there now
    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
    -Styles i train in-
    Judo
    Bjj
    Mtkickboxing
    Western boxing
    Wrestling

Comment

Damn cyber geeks ::grabs his ninja stars:: alright Asia, where are you?

--A poor band player I was, but now I am crocodile king. --
      Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
      "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Augusta? Augusta, GA? I live about 3 hours from there.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milkbone underwear.
        FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Comment

Of course I will be there
          ______
          Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
          -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
          The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
          -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Heh I'm here chilling in Atlanta at my dorm.
            It's only fun and games until somebody loses and eye. Then it's fun and games in two dimensions!

Comment

Working...
            X