Boyd MIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boyd MIA

Boyd wants to say that he misses everyone.

~
    danny

"All this talk about 'newbies' is making me a little nervous. You guys don't have any sort of secret hazing initiation involving wooden paddles and me screaming 'Thank you sir, may I have another?!' do you?"

Did he break his hand and cant type or something?

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
    -Ghandi

Comment

Nah, I just couldn't access the site for fifteen minutes or so and went into withdrawl.

HEY! YOUR WIFE IS UGLIER THAN ANY UGLY PIG!!!
      Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Also, I would appreciate it if, in the future, you would capitilize all pronouns in reference to Me.

HEY! YOUR WIFE IS UGLIER THAN ANY UGLY PIG!!!
        Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X