• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst movie ever?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4qj1xCfl6...n%20new%20york

[clip]http://www.youtube.com/v/9GK-Z1ptcfg[/clip]
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=9GK-Z1ptc...n%20new%20york
    Last edited by Draven; 7/20/2006 11:11am, .

Haha, I remember that movie.
    Ah-nuld was dubbed in that one cause his accent was so thick noone understood anything he said...

Comment

Yeah for the cinema he was dubbed but in the DVD you can select his own voice though.

Comment

Oh Jesus, I watched part of that movie. Didn't it have Herc and Atlas tearing up some body building contest later? And then literally tearing it up afterwards.

Samson was there too? Hahaha!

Comment

Aryan exploitation, hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueSamurai
            He basically walks around New York topless throwing all heavy objects he sees around and beating up men for 90 minutes. He also goes into pro wrestling and gets into a fight with a bear, Atlas (the only man holding up the sky) and Samson (from the bible).

And this is a bad movie?

Comment

His dubbing is horrendous.

Comment

That was the single greatest thing I've watched in atleast the last 30 seconds.

Comment

that was a bad and cheesy movie, but it was meant to be.

I don't even think the governator spoke a word of english then.

In conan he had what, 3 lines?

The old wizard guy narrated the whole thing- which actually turned out to make it better.

Comment

Arnold had lots of dialogue in the Conan movies, as I recall.

So is "Hercules In New York" the worst movie ever? Alas, it's only #42 on the IMDb Bottom 100 List, with an average rating of 2.4 out of 10.

Comment

It doesn't even sniff at Eraserhead which is truly the worst movie ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyM
                        It doesn't even sniff at Eraserhead which is truly the worst movie ever.
                        I am a bad movie afficionado, and what I saw of Eraserhead was truely terrible. I haven't seen the whole thing, so I'm not sure how it compares to the mindnumbing attrocity that is the Star Wars Holiday Special. The first 15 minutes doesn't have any dialogue in english. All motherfucking wookies howling at eachother for 15 minutes.

Manos the Hands of Fate was pretty terrible too. I saw the MST3K version, so it was far more tolerable than either of the 2 forementioned films, but I have a feeling that without the commentary Manos might be in close contention for worst movie ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy Jazz
                          All motherfucking wookies howling at eachother for 15 minutes.
                          The damn kid wookie sounded like a dying cat and it went on FOR 20 MINUTES.

Yet somehow Lucas thought that was a travesty but episodes 1-3 were not.

Ass....

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy Jazz
                            I haven't seen the whole thing, so I'm not sure how it compares to the mindnumbing attrocity that is the Star Wars Holiday Special.
                            A couple years ago, my girlfriend's dad gave me a bad movie for Christmas, and said that in the future we should have a running contest to see who can give who the worst movie for Christmas. He's a B-movie aficionado, and I'm a big MST3K fan, so we're both well-versed in bad movies.

So I found a copy of the Holiday Special online, burned it onto DVD, and gave it to him. After sitting through 3 days, 21 hours and 17 minutes of sheer horror, he pretty much decided that I won the contest, not just for that year but for all time. Even I had to admit that I probably went too far...

Mere words cannot describe how mind-numbingly bad the Holiday Special is. It makes "Manos" look like "Ben-Hur".

Comment

Titanic was the worst movie ever.

Followed by waterworld.

they shouldn't even be considered "b" movies.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X