Game: Toribash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game: Toribash

Basically, if you take the game Rag Doll Kung Fu, and turn it into a turned-based fighting game you get Toribash.

You adust the joints and muscles to produce various attacks. The right amount of force in the right place can literally rip someone in two.

http://www.toribash.com/

Might I add that it's actually possible to grapple in this game somewhat? As well as block and counter?
    Originally posted by Newb1

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

This is awesome

Comment

I am psyched to play this once I get home!

promo movie

Comment

I tried going for a double leg for like 5 minutes and I couldn't figure it out. I don't even suck that bad in real life.

Comment

I had an idea like this once but it turns out like all my other ideas to date somebody is three steps ahead of me.

Cool game though.

Comment

Originally posted by War Phalange
            I tried going for a double leg for like 5 minutes and I couldn't figure it out. I don't even suck that bad in real life.
            If it wasn't for the fact that someone actually did a scissors takedown on me ( think I have the replay somewhere) I wouldn't believe that a double leg could be possible.
            Originally posted by Newb1

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Comment

i made him kick the guy in the nuts then rip his head off. man im going to fail uni now :p

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X