Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highlander Cookie!!!

I laughed out loud about this. Most of my friends don't get it.:icon_neut

And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

http://www.livejournal.com
    http://www.myspace.com
    http://www.xanga.com

?????

Comment

I can't get it to load. I even tried quoting you, getting the link and opening it in a seperate window. I got the 'cannot find server' screen.
      :new_all_c

Comment

Hahaha. That actually made me lol.

Greese you AVvvv ]give me kvgdfgdhsfe SEIZURRE{}FTGRfb
        vgbh m
        Last edited by chaosexmachina; 7/17/2006 11:11pm, .
        "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Originally posted by Greese
          I laughed out loud about this. Most of my friends don't get it.:icon_neut

Awesome.

Comment

OK... that wasn't there when I posted my post a few hours ago. You've got voodoo.

I also actually laughed out loud at that.

Comment

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-iCHkAc3UY[/MEDIA]

Of course, the original Highlander FTW.
              Last edited by Steve; 7/17/2006 11:25pm, . Reason: changed video

Comment

Originally posted by Sirc
                OK... that wasn't there when I posted my post a few hours ago. You've got voodoo.

I also actually laughed out loud at that.
                Same here.
                :new_all_c

Comment

Awesome.
                  I've wondered why some MMA fighter doesn't come out to "Princes of the Universe." Seriously. It's always some rap song about how many ho's somebody pimps, which is fine if you're into that sort of thing, but I'd want my entrance music to warn potential opponents and the crowd that I have no rival and no man can be my equal. I would also not have to demand that they send me to their future, because the song covers it.

Comment

Why did Queen have to fag up that song so much? Why Freddie? WHY!?

Otherwise it would have been badass.

Oh yeah, I got the joke instantly. It wasn't that funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Gwinn
                      Awesome.
                      I've wondered why some MMA fighter doesn't come out to "Princes of the Universe." Seriously. It's always some rap song about how many ho's somebody pimps, which is fine if you're into that sort of thing, but I'd want my entrance music to warn potential opponents and the crowd that I have no rival and no man can be my equal. I would also not have to demand that they send me to their future, because the song covers it.
                      The best is Rick Flair's entry music. The opening score from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by War Phalange
                        Why did Queen have to fag up that song so much? Why Freddie? WHY!?

Otherwise it would have been badass.

Oh yeah, I got the joke instantly. It wasn't that funny.
                        It was funny to me because the guy reminded me of Randle from Clerks for some reason... His expression I guess.
                        "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Get new friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Gwinn
                            Awesome.
                            I pegged you as an 'I Want to Break Free' type of guy.
                            Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
                            click here to order on Amazon

Comment

Kurgan was the shit. And yeah, Freddie was a bit on the fruity side but I damn sure miss his music
                              "We spoke to them in the only language they understood: the machine gun"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X