Help me overcome MySpace Bullshidoka :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me overcome MySpace Bullshidoka :P

(NOTE: Not all of my video links in the offending posts are SFW!!!)

HA HA HA HA HA! I've been trolling Kat's old favorite MySpace group, Martial Arts Enthusiasts, and have upset some of the dumber members, like this JKD guy who thinks Tommy Caruthers can beat Bas Rutten, or this TKD girl who... well, just see the post.

Fuck, this place is crawling with ninjers, 15 year old TKD black belts, foam padded weapon LARPers, 14 year olds who think they can defeat Kat in a match, and people who study martial arts by reading books and watching movies. I shit you not. Oh, and strippers.

Anyway, though some of the leaders think I'm funny, the masses there have called for my execution, and now I'm up for either being booted (not that I fucking care anyway) or being made Member of the Month, which would be fucking hilarious.

The post that started it all is right here. I posted "how to use a knife" to a vid of a Russian being decapitated during the Chechnyan war and everyone kept saying "No! That's an American soldier and your unpatriotic!!!" Do I know how to make friends.

So if you have a MySpace, join up here, vote to make me the Member of the Month on the 2nd to last choice, and then feel free to leave. :P

Fucking hilarious,
    Dagon

P.S. In the spirit of my old LiveJournal and all of my MySpace shit, everything I post there is in 3rd person. I actually like Bullshido enough not to be such an idiot (er... not to be an idiot all the time).

Originally posted by Dagon Akujin
    14 year olds who think they can defeat Kat in a match,
    i'm sixteen, dude

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
      i'm sixteen, dude
      who can beat Kat, not jump Kat's girlfriend.

Comment

Posting someone getting decapitated as an example of using a knife within a martial-arts context would be tasteless, MySpace or NoSpace.

Comment

hahaha this is so awesome, i'm on it as soon as I can get home and login........you are doing these people and MA's in general a great service!!!

Reminder:

Group Leader Kimble, Judo - Highly Skilled.

hahahahahahaha
          Last edited by kung_fu_zombie; 7/16/2006 3:59pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai Steve
            Posting someone getting decapitated as an example of using a knife within a martial-arts context would be tasteless, MySpace or NoSpace.
            That group is nothing if not tasteless
            Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

~
              Originally posted by Devil's Advocate
              What the fuck did she ever do to you?

Originally posted by Dagon
              She raised the cost of consumable goods.
              Last edited by mrblackmagic; 7/16/2006 4:26pm, .
              Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidspatula
                That group is nothing if not tasteless
                *shrugs*

There's the issue of where energies could best be devoted. This seems like the equivalent of standing outside a government building a protesting policy. And in this case, DA brought out the "abortion photos" to shock/disgust the people.

Comment

man this forum is el o el, signed me up...

also edit: your GF has -no- tits, what is she 13?
                  Last edited by alex; 7/16/2006 4:19pm, .

Comment

HAHAHA! Dagon +rep for "She raised the cost of consumable goods."

If I had a myspace, I would join.

Comment

The good thing about these people is that they make me look better.

It's a real nice feeling to look at a person and say to yourself "yeah, I could kick his ass" and know you are right about it. I don't have that feeling often.

Comment

I love it when people invert the colours on their pics thinking it makes them look cool and hides their uglyness. A quick reapplication of "invert" and... oh my, hello there crab-face.
                        Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

Hahaha, crab-face.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                            man this forum is el o el, signed me up...

also edit: your GF has -no- tits, what is she 13?
                            We actually broke up about 2 weeks ago, or I really should say that I broke up with her about 2 weeks ago and she had little/nothing to do with it. I'm about 30 and look like I'm 20. She's 20 and looks about 13. So yes? Plus, she likes to play dress-up:
                            http://dagon.zoints.com/album/?imgid=5538

But look at all I now have to look forward to:
                            http://dagon.zoints.com/album/?imgid=5533

I am officially now a whore.

Dagon

Comment

or a dork

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X