I made a zombie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a zombie

I made a zombie, you can see him by moving your eyes down below this sentence:

I also did up a little tutorial on how I got to that point, which includes the penciling, inking, scanning, coloring, etc. You can see that by going here

Woo, zombie.

I support our zombies.

Comment

If a zombie apocolypse occured, couldn't the survivng humans just fortify themselves and wait a few weeks for the zombie bodies to rot away?

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
        If a zombie apocolypse occured, couldn't the survivng humans just fortify themselves and wait a few weeks for the zombie bodies to rot away?

I've though of this. It makes the most sense, but a zombie apocolypse would still wipe out a good bit of the population providing it started via a "Dawn of the Dead" method.

Edit* On a side note. Most zombie movies keep far away from logic as it screws their plot up.

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
          I suspect that if there is a force strong enough to bring the dead back to life, it must also stop rotting the body along the way.

If it were me, I'd just round up all of the zombie hoodlums and ship them out to some desolate continent.

Comment

The Zombie Survival Guide is the definative book on the subject of zombie attack.

It says the primary form of zombification is due to viral infection (all other zombies ex: voodoo zombies; aren't really zombies, but "severely brain damaged" humans). This virus serves to preserve the "deceased" body (in essense, killing off certain bacteria) for several years beyond the normal decay cycle.
            :google:

Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.

Comment

Maybe someone should write a zombie related SD book, with chainsaw fighting tactics covered as well. Or better yet, make a video; "Hi class, here's the chainsaw, just do as I do, first you swing like this, then you flip it over and AAARRRRGGGG MY FUCKING LEG!!" After which the knowledgeable students go "OHMYGOD KILL HIM QUICK BEFORE HE TURNS." Damn, I'd pay good money for some crazy tape like that...

Comment

They are coming to get you, Barbara.

--J.D.
                Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

We are missing the point of the thread.

Kidnemo. Your zombie is cool. But does it have the real _ing _hun?

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphim
                    We are missing the point of the thread.

Kidnemo. Your zombie is cool. But does it have the real _ing _hun?
                    I think that it is clear from the positioning of his hands that he has placed very well in some local XMA and forms competitions.

Here are some pancakes I made too:

Comment

Everyone who thinks this is a joke is going to be real sorry soon. We have a current population of over 6 billion people. When the zombie epidemic hits you are going to be against some serious odds. I hope you are prepared.

Comment

Remember, dumbfucks: AIM FOR THE HEAD!!!

Not the shoulder, not the leg, ALWAYS FOR THE HEAD!!!

Don't be afraid to add an extra shot to the head just to make sure, either.

And another thing. I call Hitler. If you see him, send him my way.

Comment

Originally posted by War Phalange
                          I suspect that if there is a force strong enough to bring the dead back to life, it must also stop rotting the body along the way.

If it were me, I'd just round up all of the zombie hoodlums and ship them out to some desolate continent.

ya know guys, it all depends on what kind of zombies we're talking about here.

You have your original Night of the Living Dead type zombies, which are slow, mindless, and a shot to the head will put them away.

Then you have the new Dawn of the Dead type zombies, who are still pretty much mindless, but they're fast and strong.

Then there's the Return of the Living Dead type zombies who are fast, have the intelligence of a normal human being, and are (in most cases) pretty much unkillable save for complete incineration.

In Day of the Dead, you discover that EVERYONE who dies becomes a zombie, regardless of being bitten by a zombie or not. In this scenario, you reall just can't wait out the zombies. In Return of the Living Dead, the zombies are a threat even as mostly decomposed skelletons.
                          Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Kill EVERYONE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by War Phalange
                              Kill EVERYONE!!!
                              I guess it really comes down to... in the case of certain types of zombies, you're pretty much just fucked
                              Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X