classic coulterisms- Sad, but Funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

classic coulterisms- Sad, but Funny

I don't know whether to laugh or cry....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060609/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl

adfebc
    Some of us read news off news sites.

Comment

God I hate that woman.

+ delete the duplicate thread you made.

Comment

Anne Coulter simply says what most republicans only think.
        "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Comment

sorry about the double thread- It won't let me delete or edit it.

I had added the following to the end of the article, thats why it double posted:

I think this is just a cry for attention, she just needs a man to give her a good hard fuck. She is probably pissed off at the rest of the world because she has never had an orgasm. She isn't even able to bring herself there.

Someone should do a cgi remake of scarface, where tony montana is talking to elvira in his jacuzzi and they fight. Splice in coulter's head and add some of her sayings with pachino's classic lines from that scene.

Comment

I fucked Ann Coulter in the ass, hard.

Comment

No, she's the uber-republican. Republicans pay her under the table to spout out what she does, that way they can make themselves seem a bit less extreme and say things like "Anne Coulture doesn't represent the conservative view, she wants to kil homosexuals and deport mexicans. We only want to ban gay marriage and make mexicans work for less than minimum wage."
              "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Comment

It's a miracle that someone so stupid can comprehend language and the written word enough to write a book. Scientists should perform an autopsy on Coulter.

Or vivisection, if they don't want to kill her. Whatever. Just cut the bitch open.

Comment

She is a PsychoCon. She is to Republicans what a Michael Moore is to Democrats--screeching the extreme to those who want to hear it.

Both are cunts:

Cunt n. 1. One who feasts on the carcasses of the dead for personal gratification.
                  2. One who exploits the dead and the suffering of families for personal political and social advancement.

See: Michael Moore, Bill Frist, George Galloway, Randall Terry, Cindy Sheehan, Pat Robertson.
                  --J.D.
                  Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

I always wondered what the actual dictionary definition of cunt was.
                    Thanks Doctor.

Comment

Doc, which dictionary are you using?

Comment

We aim to please.

This is from the second edition of The Devil's Dictionary with an editorial process that makes that of the OED seem sane.

All the really cromulent words are in it. . . .

--J.D.
                        Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

Originally posted by porch
                          I fucked Ann Coulter in the ass, hard.
                          That made my night. Oh god. The quotes one could get off that blog..

"I buried her face in a throw pillow and she swiveled her hips back on my fuckstick with obvious appreciation. My pace quickened as my man-magma built towards eruption."

Man-Magma..:qright1:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X