Wish me luck on my surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish me luck on my surgery

I have surgery in 3 hours to repair my left forarm.

Story: Last Wed, During my Brown Belt test for JJJ there is self defense section where people attack you continously. I turned and saw a padded baseball bat coming to my head, I ducked jump up behind hooked arms and did a back suplex. Guy landed on my forearm and snaped both forarms bones in my left arm. It has an extra bend.

I have to get 2 permanent titanium plates, however the doctor said cause I do contact sports I have dense bones that should heal nicely.

ET back on mat : 3 months

Pictures, including x-rays available later this week.

Ughhh.

Well I hope your catheder insertion goes smoothly. Try not to die on the operating table, okay?

Comment

Sounds painful. Good luck, hope you recover quickly! Its usually the downtime thats the worst, not the surgery.
      Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
      I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
      what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Good luck, you fucking ninja.

Comment

Originally posted by Yrkoon9
          Try not to die on the operating table, okay?
          I'll do my best. But only a ninja can kill a ninja... so as long as the doctor isn't a ninja i should be ok.

Comment

Good luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by pl4zM4
              But only a ninja can kill a ninja...
              Which is why...one day...I will kill you.

But not today.

Be safe, bro. I'll light some incense for you.

Comment

Originally posted by DerAuslander108
                Which is why...one day...I will kill you.

But not today.

Be safe, bro. I'll light some incense for you.
                thanx d00d

Comment

Make sure to buy all the junior mints from the hospital vending machine. You know, so no one misplaces one during surgery.....

Comment

Good luck and heal fast .

You should be getting cut up right about now .

Take care .
                    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                    BILL HICKS,
                    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I do not believe in stupid, superstitious things like "luck".

I will instead pray to God that your doctor does not leave you a helpless cripple.

Comment

good luck. hopefully you don't have to stay doped up too long.

Comment

ask him if he can make your forearm telescopic.

Comment

Just hope that they amputate the correct leg. Write "not this leg" on the other one just to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by War Phalange
                              Just hope that they amputate the correct leg. Write "not this leg" on the other one just to be sure.
                              Also, try to wear a sign by your chest saying "do not castrate" or something like that.
                              Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X