Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High level Scientologists can kill you with a thought!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High level Scientologists can kill you with a thought!

Upper level scientologists reportedly believe that once reaching the highest levels of Scientology - they become Super Thetans and can kill someone with a thought. (as well as achieving remote viewing, telekinesis, etc.) Talk about ultimate bullshido.
    There is a good clip of Tom Cruise killing Operah with his mind on TomCruiseisnuts.com
    All other info about this flagrant BS can be found on operationclambake.org - Recommended reading, it's highly amusing.

Ha! I get to say it first!

Use the search function n00b!

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ht=scientology
    Originally posted by Matt Phillips
    Bullshido is not like the police department, or even POWNET; it really just gets random hard ons and then follows it's dick.

Comment

A Scientologist with a manic smile handed me a pamphlet as I was walking through the CBD one day.

I ground it under my Blundstone.
      What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
      http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

Looks like the lord Xenu has sucked you in yet again... besides a body thetan from a past life made me do it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X