What to buy in ultimate universe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to buy in ultimate universe?

I read ultimate spider-man from 1-80(pirated), some story arcs were good. But after eighty is it worth buying at all?

as for THE ULTIMATES im DIFINATLY buying that, no matter what.

But what about x-men, is it worth it?

Whats worthing getting in the ultimate universe?

I have not read ultimate FF, is that good?
    www.dragonmma.ca

http://www.realselfdefensecenter.com/

http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Phat...543abc&act=idx

Because i think he's funny.

The Ultimates.

That is all.

Spiderman has turned into Ultimate Spider Mutants with all the damn X-men in the book.

Ultimate X-men were good but, there basically have been no real story arcs of any importance. Although it just became interesting with the last 2 issues.

The only good FF issues were the Atlantis/Namor story which is about 3-4 issues.

Comment

Originally posted by AAAhmed46
      I read ultimate spider-man from 1-80(pirated), some story arcs were good. But after eighty is it worth buying at all?

as for THE ULTIMATES im DIFINATLY buying that, no matter what.

But what about x-men, is it worth it?

Whats worthing getting in the ultimate universe?

I have not read ultimate FF, is that good?
      Ultimate X-Men has gotten stupid.

Ultimate Spider-man got stupid for a while, got better, and it now heading back down to stupid.

Go with Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk. That is, if you can still find the first two issues. I lost my issue 1, and I'm mad as hornets.

Comment

Originally posted by HoratioHooah
        Ultimate X-Men has gotten stupid.

Ultimate Spider-man got stupid for a while, got better, and it now heading back down to stupid.

Go with Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk. That is, if you can still find the first two issues. I lost my issue 1, and I'm mad as hornets.
        You know 8 years later, when they finish, the trade will be out a month later.

Comment

Yeah, unless you like the drama the Ultimates is the only thing worth reading these days. I think it's cool that Spiderman is dating Shadowcat though.

Comment

Yeah that is fun. The problem is they have turned Spiderman into the new X-men. I mean they are introducing mutants in his book.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega
              Yeah, unless you like the drama the Ultimates is the only thing worth reading these days. I think it's cool that Spiderman is dating Shadowcat though.
              You know, when I read the Ultimate Spider-Man Annual, I actually said, "Awww...."

And just to brag, I knew it was going to happen when Wizard was trying to be mysterious about Peter's new girlfriend.

Comment

Well I think they're cute....I mean I think it's gay...

Comment

The Ultimates is definately the pick of the litter but with Hitch and Millar leaving after issue 13 it may or may carry on as such. I still dig all of the ultimate titles although to varying degrees. Ultimate X-men and Ultimate FF are before Ultimate Spidey (although I dig the teenage stories more than the adult angst of the 616).

If you're just downloading I don't know why you wouldn't just get them all.

Omega: I heard you're a big fan of "Spider-man loves Mary Jane". Care to comment?

GE

Comment

Originally posted by GodEater
                    The Ultimates is definately the pick of the litter but with Hitch and Millar leaving after issue 13 it may or may carry on as such. I still dig all of the ultimate titles although to varying degrees. Ultimate X-men and Ultimate FF are before Ultimate Spidey (although I dig the teenage stories more than the adult angst of the 616).

If you're just downloading I don't know why you wouldn't just get them all.

Omega: I heard you're a big fan of "Spider-man loves Mary Jane". Care to comment?

GE
                    I'm a big fan of Omega looooooves how they draw Mary Jane. I've been misquoted.

Comment

Originally posted by The Villain
                      Ultimate Fantastic 4 is NOT better than Spiderman. UFF is fucking retarded.
                      What he said with a middle finger.

Comment

Ulti Wolverine vs Hulk started great. Now just only 5 yrs till the complete it!!!!

Ultimates is must have. Like everyone said.

And UFF is FUCKING GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ulti DD and Elektra wasn't bad but I don't know if there are plans to make more of them. They actually protrayed Elekrta right. Elektra is an assasin and a Villian. He may not like the things she has to do but she doesn't hesitate to do them. I HATED the first vol of the Elektra run because they tried to turn her into another ninja superhero. The second run started fine but then the changed into some......I don't know WTF they did to her. Someon should have be shot for that!
                        ______
                        Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                        -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                        The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                        -Daniel Tosh

Comment

I reccomend nothing. They should burn the entire family of whoever was responsible for destroying marvel's greatest and most in-depth character in the ultimates universe. No wait, thier whole family. Whoever came up with the ultimates "dr. doom" drew it, or worked on it in anyway, needs to have themselves and thier entire family killed so they don't reproduce and pass such worthless genes on.

This single act ruined whatever chance the ultimates comics had for me. I'll stick to conan and books of doom.

I don't care how good the rest of the ultimates is or not, without Doom there can be no marvel.
                          Last edited by Bluto Blutarsky; 5/24/2006 8:35am, . Reason: addition

Comment

Originally posted by Bluto Blutarsky
                            I reccomend nothing. They should burn the entire family of whoever was responsible for destroying marvel's greatest and most in-depth character in the ultimates universe. No wait, thier whole family. Whoever came up with the ultimates "dr. doom" drew it, or worked on it in anyway, needs to have themselves and thier entire family killed so they don't reproduce and pass such worthless genes on.

This single act ruined whatever chance the ultimates comics had for me. I'll stick to conan and books of doom.

I don't care how good the rest of the ultimates is or not, without Doom there can be no marvel.

Ultimate FF is a sci-fi title, not really a super-hero title, and if you walk in expecting the later, you'll be really disapointed. I like most of it, except for doom, who is lame.

Comment

I heard Ultimate Avengers is awesome.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X