Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¡Atención todos los altavoces españoles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

¡Atención todos los altavoces españoles!

Last edited by King Sleepless; 5/23/2006 2:31am, .

Last edited by DCS; 5/23/2006 3:05am, .

Comment

You estaba pensando en esto, tambien. :XXegg:

Comment

what he said.

Comment

vir, lingua Hispaniae stultissima est; sola vera Latina lingua.

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
            vir, lingua Hispaniae stultissima est; sola vera Latina lingua.

Comment

Latin - the langage of hardcore conquering badasses.
              Spanish - the language of a country too stupid to properly exploit natives.

Comment

So says the Roman... oh wait...

boludo" -- make sure that when you say "boludo", say it like "boluuhh
                Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

las formas incorrectos

Callase con su mierda de toro, pinche vato.

Ha, ha me hago risa.
                  Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Hehehe, pinche puto. Oh, no 'perate. En Argentina seria... pelotudo!!!

ps... I don't think Sirc' g/f is gonna like the advice we are giving him :tongue3:
                    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Comment

Gracias amigos. Yo trabajo y escribe para preguntas de ustedes en una momenfo.

Comment

"I don't speak maid."
                          You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Comment

Originally posted by PirateJon
                            "I don't speak maid."
                            Actually, your average maid (who will probably be mexican) will speak, mexican. The kind of spanish that I am going to be learning or will need to be learning is Castillian (sp?) spanish.

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X