its a sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a sign

for those who didnt notice, my birthday and the anniversary of bullshido fall on the same day (thanks for all the happy birthdays you FUCKS)

this makes me the supreme ruler of everything. thank you and good day- the non muslims can collect their badges from the stall to my left.
    Last edited by alex; 5/20/2006 10:57pm, .

Fuck you, asshole. Everybody knows that when something spawns, the anti-something spawns at the same time. Jews and Hitler, matter and anti-matter, Martial arts and LARPer asshats, Bullshido and you. Go home and die.

And happy birthday.

Comment

im thinking its more like a jesus/christianity or the advent of mutant spiders/spiderman sort of thing

so get your shit out of here before i spideyfuck you

Comment

The Bible says that people like you need to DIE. So take a hint and eat shit and die already. Nobody loves you. In fact, we all send PM's to each other and gossip about how much of a dumbass pansy you really are.

Did you get anything good for your birthday?

Comment

i want you to die almost as much as your mother does

yeah, i got a boomerang from my dad, new boxing gloves from my mummy, and 300 bucks from my brother

not sure what im supposed to do with a boomerang when i live in the centre of NZs biggest city, but my dad was probably horribly inebriated and thought it was a good idea

Comment

Happy B-Day, you fuck!
            ______
            Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
            -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
            The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
            -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by War Phalange
              Everybody knows that when something spawns, the anti-something spawns at the same time. Jews and Hitler, matter and anti-matter, Martial arts and LARPer asshats, Bullshido and you.
              Like Pirates and Ninjas?

Comment

It's your birthday. And?
                What do you want? A fucking cookie?

Comment

Fuck you and your boomerang. Fucking Australian LARPer.

Happy Birthday.

Comment

Me and Knightmare share the same birthday.

Comment

That means either you are stupid or you are Knightmare.
                      He who attains his ideal by that very fact transcends it- Nietzsche

I like my Te like I like my tea- from Fujian province and without any bullshit in it. Oh, and green. And scented with jasmine blossoms...

Originally posted by A Better American Than You
                      In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot.

Comment

Originally posted by Binary
                        It's your birthday. And?
                        What do you want? A fucking cookie?
                        my sister already baked me some birthday muffins so you can shove your cookies up your ass, noob

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!

Of coz, being that it is your birthday and ALSO the anniversary of Bullshido, does this not mean that everyone here gets to give you 20 punches?! =D

Comment

Happy Birthday.
                            カンフー

Comment

Originally posted by Ikken Hisatsu
                              not sure what im supposed to do with a boomerang when i live in the centre of NZs biggest city, but my dad was probably horribly inebriated and thought it was a good idea
                              Do what I did when I was 6 and had a boomerang: go to the park, throw it, and hit some asian lady smack in the cheek with it when it spins back. Then, wait until nobody is looking, snatch it, and run away real fast.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X