Cool highlight video with AnnaT and KidS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool highlight video with AnnaT and KidS

This dude on one of the Myspace groups me and Kat are on made this sweet highlight reel of the people in the group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8id8iysM9Bk

The video features me, Kat, Supadupafly (From the group), Asia, Jason (J, the group leader, doesn't post here very often), Jonathan (CoffeeFan I think on bullshido) and maybe some others.

Video was made by SupadupaFly

Here's the Myspace group for anyone that cares

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?...9C2E8440550113
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Your group's feet certainly do seem to spend a lot of time up peoples asses. Good video.

Comment

Haha, I've seen a lot of your fight clips and such, but after Odacons shining review, i have to check it out.

edit: Nice HL clip. I like the soundtrack too. Props to your boy!
      Last edited by Neildo; 5/20/2006 5:39pm, .
      :new_all_c

Comment

I gave it a 3 and left them a comment. How many of these guys actually live in Dallas?
        カンフー

Comment

nice compilation
          "All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
          - Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

This forum is getting downright retarded.
          - Osiris

Comment

I think only Jason lives in Dallas
            Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Very nice Hylight Video!

Comment

Comment

Where's that godamn popcorn smiley when I need it...
                  Who wants to join me on the couch? It's got a great view of what is surely going to be a great verbal (if not physical, please god physical!) pWnage.
                  "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H.L. Mencken

Comment

*sigh* not worth the effort

Comment

Well dammit, make an effort! It's what we all train for! The challange has been made! There can be only one! Two men... er... one man and one woman.... eh.... forget it. But you have to admit, it was a pretty good troll.
                      "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H.L. Mencken

Comment

I KOed the fatty.

I have a winning record.

~

Kat Johnson
                        Super Welterweight muay thai champion of(the midwest) World
                        (and three time BJJ gold medalist)
                        (and damned sexy)
                        (and smart too)

Comment

Cool clip!

It's a challenge enough to just step into the ring, winning on top of that is super cool.

Nice work.

Comment

Honestly, there was something Biblical about that punch that floored the large lady.

And it came to pass, when the giant arose, and came, and drew nigh to meet Kat, that Kat hastened, and ran toward to meet the behemoth.

And Kat took thence a fist, and slang it, and smote the giant in her forehead, that the fist sunk into her forehead; and she fell upon her face to the earth.

So Kat prevailed over the behemoth with a fist and with a lightness of foot, and smote the giant, and slew her
                            Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
                            click here to order on Amazon

Comment

David vs Goliath matchups are funny, it totally reminded me of early UFC

My next David/Goliath matchup will be pitting me against a woman(or so i'm told) that's 6'3" 213lbs.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X