Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings. How tall is Matt Thornton?

Greetings.

Someone on another board said he is 6'9". Can anyone verify/refute this?

Matt Thornton is seven feet tall, chokes men out by the hundreds. And, if he was here, he'd consume the Bullshidoka with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse.

Comment

when he was on seal team 7, they measured him at 6'11 and he carried a mini gun.
      And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

There was once a life-size statue of Matt Thornton straddling the harbour of Rhodes. It fell down. Sad story. Sad, sad story.
        Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
        click here to order on Amazon

Comment

Having met Matt Thornton personally, I can confirm he is 6'9".
          Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
          "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
          Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
          Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
          Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
          Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
          Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
          I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
          TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
          ATTN TOM KAGAN
          World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
          Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
          I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
          Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Arms like tree trunks. And he's got a shock of hair....red as the fires of hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Kagan
              Yet he does not tower over tigerfly...

wait

yeah he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Kagan
                In his pants?
                "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

I think he's like 6'3 or 6'4.

Comment

Matt Thornton

I had the pleasure of rolling a bit back in old days before SBG got going. He is most definately over 6'5" if not taller... and to my knowledge of him personally, he was not a Seal... But he was an Army Ranger if I am correct in my memory.

He is one of the best individuals I have crossed paths with... not even including his skill and love of the arts.

Comment

Don't take us too seriously. Bullshido (minus Kungfools) has respect for Matt Thornton.

Even if he does get a little carried away with his proselytizing.
                      "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

Yeah, we're huge fans of Matt and the SBG here.

Comment

Aliveness.

What Matt Thorton thread would be complete without that word?

Comment

I am not a fan of his. I talked about this in another thread. When I lived in Portland, I saw Matt's students cheat at a MMA show and he did nothing. Randy Coutre and Dan Henderson were there and were acting as judges, when guys from their gym were fighting, and they let it slide. I trained at the "other" JKD place in town and one of the best guys there had left SBG because Mr. Thornton had almost crippled him with a thai kick to the knee.

Also, Matt Thornton dropped FMA from SBG's curriculum.

Comment

Greetings.

Originally posted by JohnnyCache
                              Yet he does not tower over tigerfly...

wait

yeah he does.
                              Eerie that you bring that up without me giving more information than I did..

Comment

Working...
                              X