Chuck Norris: Karate Kommandos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Norris: Karate Kommandos

did you know that in 1986 chuck norris had his own cartoon show.
    here it is for your own amusement: http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvs...ate-kommandos/

Well fuck me sideways!

I never knew Chuck Norris had his own cartoon. That looks like something that I would have loved as a kid. I like the ninja-beating action. Take that ninja shits!
    His teenage apprentice looks like a bit of a dick though.
    That ruthless Super Ninja and The Claw look like some mean mofos.

Comment

It comes on early in the morning on Cartoon Network. I was talking to someone who was watching the reruns on CN and telling me what an insult it was to Norris' greatness.

Comment

yeah I remember that one - it was right up there on my to watch list with Hulk Hogan's Rock 'N Wrasslin...

although every afternoon at 3pm the frathouse would fill up as we all got together to watch THUNDERCATS (best cartoon evah)...

Comment

http://www.break.com/movies/snlchuck.html

Comment

I've been watching it when I can't sleep. I get a kick out of hearing Chuck, in his Chuck Norris voice, say, "You'll never get away with this, Super Ninja."

Comment

4:30a.m. Weekdays.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Jones
                4:30a.m. Weekdays.
                1:30 in Hawaii. We get the West Coast's broadcast.

Comment

Are you guys kidding? You think that the cartoon is anything other than a diary of Chuck's adventures?

C'mon. This is how The Mighty Norris gets the word out and warns kids against the dangers of Super Ninjas. Chuck knows that no matter how good modern film technology is, it cannot convey the horror and terror that is Super Ninjas in a manner that could be easily palatable by the masses. Chuck knows that we of the unworthy masses could not handle the truth, and that he and his hand picked martial arts team are the only thing between us and total domination of the world by Super Ninjas.

Thank you Chuck Norris. Thank you. We are eternally in debt to you for keeping us safe. Now I must go into the corner and squat to pee.

Comment

never seen it but heard it sucks. however norris is a god

Comment

Chuck Facts

Comment

they ran a walker marathon today on halmark, one of the best lines of all time...walker is fighting a drug dealer and he says "you are not that tough" after hitting him a few times and then walker beats his ass and says "if i wanted your opinion, id beat it out of ya"

Comment

I'll never forget the Super Ninja's signature line: "I'll get you next time, Norisssssss" ;)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X