• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandinha
    replied
    Originally posted by Knightmare
    LOL!

Google noob. They have premade site templates for free(that suck) or that you can buy(that rule). They all available by typing "Web Site Shell" or "Web Site Template".
    I payout over $250,000.00 a week to my affiliates, I posted on 3 boards, webmaster boards, and decided to give a break to anyone here on Bullshido. I guess if you are a broke fuck, you would use premade. Since I need specific designs, I pay for it. I just closed actually, 2 templates for $1500.00, worth all the money, as this guy is backed up usually. With my inhouse guy out, $1500.00 is a bargain.

How about you shut the fuck up, since talking out of turn for you and looking an idiot is common place?

Leave a comment:

• plasma
    replied
    Originally posted by Gringo Grande
    Programmers = great working site but it looks like crap
    Graphic Desginers = looks great but works like crap.
    Oh god that is so true.

Leave a comment:

• Gringo Grande
    replied
    Knightmare (and this isnt' an attack on you)...no one reading w3cschools.org is going to be able to make a professional site template in 5 days with no prior experience. w3schools is great to learn about CSS/XHTML/Programming but it doesn't teach graphic design and for an great website you need both...a programmer and a graphic designer.

Programmers = great working site but it looks like crap
    Graphic Desginers = looks great but works like crap.

It's why you need a team and why most one person "web design company's" suck ass. I happen to employ 4 graphic designers and two programmers because of this.

So I'm not quite talking out of my ass =P

GG

Leave a comment:

• Knightmare
    replied
    Also, just go to www.w3schools.org I think it is and read their HTML tutorial. It'll take an hour max and after reading it you can make your own template to your own needs and wants easily.

That's where I learned to web design and build websites.

Or you can do what I used to do. Find a website that closest resembles what you want. Steal their source code Right Click>View Source>Highlight Source>Right Click>Copy and tweak what you want.

Leave a comment:

• Knightmare
    replied
    LOL!

Google noob. They have premade site templates for free(that suck) or that you can buy(that rule). They all available by typing "Web Site Shell" or "Web Site Template".

Leave a comment:

• Web Designers - I need 2 page templates by monday

If you can make clean, profesiional templates for our mainstream sites, hit me up. I need them by Monday, latest Tuesday. If you cannot do this, please don't bother contacting me.

Thanks!

ICQ 21239908

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X