Web Designers - I need 2 page templates by monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but GG he used CSS.

He could crack the DOD in 62 seconds while getting a beej with a gun to his head

Comment

Ha !Lol!Graphic design are for losers.I'm training in MCAD be'atch.Much higher tax bracket.
      [img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2364/8026700123940loij9.th.jpg]

"God damn America" --Muammar al-Gaddafi

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckyokushin
        Ha !Lol!Graphic design are for losers.I'm training in MCAD be'atch.Much higher tax bracket.
        lol, I started all that Graphic Arts stuff in the early 90's when everyone that wanted to be a comic artist was doing the same thing as their "fall back" career. We are indeed a bunch of losers, but there's a special breed that was able to stay ahead of the curve (and I sort of struggled to keep up with those guys), and picked up things like CSS, XHTML, Java, PHP, and the big dog Flash/Actionscript (for designers anyway, the "big dog" for web designers was PHP/ASP/JSP, etc...)

I do have to say I'm so glad that there are still solid reliable and knowledgable companies doing web design like GG's team. It makes me proud that it hasn't all fallen apart when I bailed a few years ago.

Also, It's very cool to see guys like Anthony going out of his way to put the money in the right pockets instead of hiring some dude that picked up a little Web Design skill by browsing the web and veiwing source (which is how I got started as well).

There's still hope for this interweb stuff. I may need to brush off my PHP skills, look into all that crazy Matrix-like stuff GG's doing and start picking up some freelance work again. My Flash and Actionscripting is 1337 (do they still say that 'round here?).

JC's "brighten up his MySpace profile" is the quote of the thread, though.
        Jaguar's MMA record
        pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
        post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
        - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

Comment

*walks into room, looks around*

......uuuuhhhhhhhh I think I'm lost....... I was just looking for...... somethin........

*leaves quickly*

Comment

Speaking of modelling, flash, etc. My company did NOT do this work...but a designer who now works for me was involved with this project at his old company. Not really the type of site I like but still cool:

http://www.anumeric.com/

GG
            MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
            (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Comment

Originally posted by Gringo Grande
              Speaking of modelling, flash, etc. My company did NOT do this work...but a designer who now works for me was involved with this project at his old company. Not really the type of site I like but still cool:

http://www.anumeric.com/

GG

Man that is nice. Usually you see something like that it looks fine but it takes a shit on you when you actually try to use it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X