"muslims will overrun aus!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"muslims will overrun aus!"

an aussie politician voices her fear that in 50 years time australia will be overrun with muslims:

Originally posted by ABC
    MP raises Islamisation fear in RU486 debate

Federal Liberal MP Danna Vale says she is supporting a Coalition-backed amendment to a bill on the abortion drug RU486 because she is concerned Australia will become dominated by Muslims.

The amendment proposed by five female Coalition backbenchers would still see the Health Minister decide on applications for RU486, after the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) had first ruled on its safety.

Parliament would have the final say.

"I've actually read in the Daily Telegraph where a certain imam from the Lakemba mosque actually said that Australia is going to be a Muslim nation in 50 years' time," she said.

"I didn't believe him at the time but when you actually look at the birthrates and you look at the fact that we are aborting ourselves almost out of existence by a 100,000 abortions every year.

"You multiply that by 50 years, that's 5 million potential Australians we won't have here."

Mrs Vale says apart from the morals of the issue, she is concerned about what she says are the implications for Australia's future.

"The ramifications it actually has for the community and the nation we'll become in the future is not for the decision of the TGA," she said.

Mrs Vale's concerns are not shared by the other sponsors of the amendment, including Jackie Kelly.

"I think Danna's on her own on that one," she said.

The bill will be debated in the House of Representatives this week.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...2/s1568904.htm

and the response:

Originally posted by ABC
    Vale 'on her own' over Muslim population comments

Immigration Minister Amanda Vanstone has given a Coalition backbencher a dressing down for suggesting Australia could become a Muslim nation if current abortion rates continue.

Yesterday Liberal MP Danna Vale said Australians were "aborting themselves almost out of existence" and that Australia would be a Muslim nation in 50 years.

She was helping to launch an amendment to preserve parliamentary scrutiny of the abortion drug RU486.

The amendment proposed by five female Coalition backbenchers would still see the Health Minister decide on applications for RU486, after the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) had first ruled on its safety.

The House of Representatives is due to begin debating the issue today.

Senator Vanstone says Mrs Vale's comments are completely "ill-founded".

"That's just a complete misunderstanding of how our migration program works and where our source countries are from," Senator Vanstone said.

"What it shows is that people are still using the RU486 debate to talk about abortion and it is not about abortion."

Nationals MP and parliamentary secretary for Trade De-Anne Kelly says while she supports the amendment she also disagrees with Mrs Vale's comments.

"I don't think that we should, as Danna has been arguing, argue about the make up of Australia in 50 years time," Ms Kelly said.

"I think we'll leave that to the demographers and we should take responsibility for this very important decision now as a government and have a health minister take responsibility for it as well."

She made the comment at a press conference with four other Coalition colleagues, including the Nationals MP and Parliamentary Secretary for Trade, Mrs Kelly.

She says will vote the same way as Mrs Vale, but disagrees with her thoughts.

"As Jackie Kelly said, look Danna is pretty much on her own on this," she said.
    Unhelpful

However, Labor's Claire Moore says the comments were very unhelpful.

"She's obviously I think, tried to make some kind of scare comment," she said.

"We shouldn't fall into the trap of making comments that could be seen as racist."

Democrats Senator Lyn Allison says the Prime Minister should pull Mrs Vale into line.

"I think the Prime Minister should come out and say that was ill considered and that she ought to apologise," Ms Allison said.

"Let's see him get off the fence for a change and reprimand his coalition members and just tell Australians where he stands on these issues, what are his values? Does he support that kind of comment and if he doesn't he should say so."
    Condemned

The president of the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils, Dr Ameer Ali, says Mrs Vale has gone overboard and should be condemned.

"How low can this person get to in terms of racism?" he said.

"It's the most racist comment I have ever seen - Muslim people are human beings, they are also living in poverty, they can't afford to have a couple of children these days and just because a few people are having a larger family, that doesn't mean the whole Muslim community are targeted as people who are giving birth to a large number of children."
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...2/s1569032.htm

can't get enough? here is an MP3 of her stamements:

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200602/r72327_201660.mp3

Compared to the anti-Muslim rhetoric of certain political parties in Europe, that is very, very tame.
    I don't see the purposed invasion of sandniggers being too much of a problem though, since Muslims will most likely assimilate into the general Aussie population over the next 100 year period. That is, provided major religious/cultural civil wars won't tear apart every western nation with larger Muslim populations which they most likely will.

Comment

Its the old White Australia Policy rubbish revamped for the so called war on terror.

Populate or perish! :)

What crap...

Comment

It will never happen.

The Muslims tried playing silly buggers down at Cronulla beach. They pushed their luck a little too hard, then the locals got the shits and kicked their sorry asses out.

The day the muslims try that shit on a larger scale, I'm gonna start a holy war of my own.

Last edited by Hedgehogey; 2/13/2006 10:05pm, .
        Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got shit on me !!!!

Comment

And here comes Hannibal....

Comment

Hey, we have to lay down the law or else.....
            Last edited by Hedgehogey; 2/13/2006 10:07pm, .
            Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got shit on me !!!!

Comment

Fight fire with fire and the whole world gets burned...

The people from Cronulla have been the big victims here. They cant move so when a hundred Arab men walked down the streets with baseball bats smashing everything and everyone after the white aussies had done their weekend riot the locals were the ones left with the damage bill and the bruises.

If I saw some kids beating up an Arab kid or any kid I'd step in to break it up. I respect immigrants more than a lot of Aussies because a lot of Aussies are lazy, rude assholes who have never known the hell of another country.

Comment

Thumbs up for excellently utilized abuse of moderator powers.

Comment

Hey ! Whats going on ?

WHats this yugo and yami crap below my post ?
                  Last edited by Hedgehogey; 2/13/2006 10:28pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by danno
                    an aussie politician voices her fear that in 50 years time australia will be overrun with muslims:
                    I'm looking forward to you turning Conservative when the bombs start going off in your country. :jihad:
                    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal
                      It will never happen.

The Muslims tried playing silly buggers down at Cronulla beach. They pushed their luck a little too hard, then the locals got the shits and kicked their sorry asses out.

The day the muslims try that shit on a larger scale, I'm gonna start a holy war of my own.

Oh Hedge, I knew it would be you ^_^

Comment

Yet again, Hannibal, you've exhibited just why you've earned your title of "Village Idiot."

Rhetoric such as that you've just posted serves to encourage ethnic ghettoization and alienation, and discourages groups from fully integrating into Australian society.

Comment

But what do you do when similar rhetoric is being used by people in the minority groups themselves?

Comment

In that case you have a serious problem. However, people like Hannibal give these groups a perception of having the moral high ground, which then makes it difficult for government to act

Comment

Shut up NSLights out.

Its bullshit such as that which weakens this country.

The Muslims do not want to integrate. They don't want to call themselves Australian. When will you left wing idiots realise that ? I have friends who live down close to Cronulla beach. They gave me a run down on events which where lead up to the riots.

You know what the Middle eastern & muslim persons where doing ? Let me educate you. They where cornering off a sizable section of the beach as their own terf. No one was allowed to watch or approach Muslim women and life guards where abused and assulted everytime they tried to come near whilst on routine patrols.

Next time your in Sydney, let me know. I'll take you down to suburbs like Bankstown and Lakemba and you can see for yourself how Muslims in general live and what their thoughts on our great country are. It ain't pretty, I can tell you. Don't you dare tell me who the enemy is and what Muslims are like. I've seen their hatred and oppression day in and day out as I work in a Muslim dominated area. The only reason why they can sit on their asses and collect welfare checks at the centerlink office is because people like yourselves are in governement.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X