brazillian jiu jitsu loses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brazillian jiu jitsu loses

im typing one handed, so i will post a more complete story later. but my boss was about to get his ass beat at work by this biker who had about 100 lbs on each of us. i tried to restrain him, my boss started swinging a frying pan hit me twice, him once, i jumped on his back and put him in an rnc and my boss propped us up in the corner. dude grabbed a knife from his pocket and stabbed my upper shoulder, luckily it deflected away from my neck. as it is arteries were cut and i almost bleed to death. something to think about when dealing with phsycopaths. i should have jjust elbowed him when i sidestepped him instead of restraining him, let my boss hit him with tthe frying pan and knock his ass out.

Do you train in BJJ?

Comment

That's what you get for training WC.

Comment

Pictures?

Anytime someone is stabbed I want to see the wound.

Cause I'm not right.... in the head.

Comment

wow sucks you were in a confrontation like that, hope he got what he deserved.

sorry, I snickered at the thought of your boss smacking you twice with a frying pan when trying to hit him. What was the backstory to the event? and why did you jump on some dudes back that is 100lbs over you? =D

Comment

I look forward to hearing more of this story. One question out of the gate...you mentioned putting him in an RNC "to restrain him"...were you not trying for a complete choke-out? If you were trying for the choke-out, what went wrong?
            The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.
            ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

Whether it is a good thing or a bad thing, smashing things up is sometimes very pleasant.
            ~Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Comment

Originally posted by bwerb
              I look forward to hearing more of this story. One question out of the gate...you mentioned putting him in an RNC "to restrain him"...were you not trying for a complete choke-out? If you were trying for the choke-out, what went wrong?
              This interests me as well. The two people I've had to put to sleep with an RNC went out in about 8 seconds from when I slapped it on. One of them had 60+ pounds on me (I was 240 at the time). Not to call bullshit on your story or anything, but a properly executed RNC puts people to sleep QUICK, and prior to that they pretty much lose all ability to resist after a second or two.

Do you train BJJ or any other grappling style? If so, how long have you been doing it?
              "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

Pictures of wound.

Comment

Originally posted by Yrkoon9
                  Pictures of wound.
                  I used that as a pickup line once.

Just kidding. No seriously, that is awful. I apologize.
                  "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

How does BJJ lose though?

Comment

Because he tried a RNC and it failed. Obviously, it's the system that's at fault. If he had used his WC training, the man would be eyeless and without knees by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Poop Loops
                        Because he tried a RNC and it failed. Obviously, it's the system that's at fault. If he had used his WC training, the man would be eyeless and without knees by now.
                        Since when does Wing Chun teach how to RNC anyways.....?

It was probably a headlock or some other lame shit.

Comment

BJJ wins again?
                          Originally posted by Osiris
                          Imagine if track was run like the martial arts community. While the winning teams would just sprint down the field, smoking the competition, you'd have a bunch of losers running around explaining how they can skip down the track just as fast. Never mind that it doesn't fucking work. Oh no, they're too fast for track. They run on the STREET.

Comment

Everytime I'm put in the RNC, after about two seconds, my level of awareness is greatly reduced. So I'm curious as to how much pressure you were applying.

Comment

The most important thing here is that we all understood "Pigeon toed bullshit" without prompting.

This is progress.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X