Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roganisms:

:deadhorse
    (Time Clock says 3min 20 seconds and counting down)
    We're 3:20 into the first round :tard:

Beautiful spinning kick a la Shonie Carter (as opposed to David Lousiau who knocked out Charles McCarthy and George St. Pierre who does it almost every one of his fights and is currently one of the top contenders in the Welterweight division) :wtfgif9fr

You can't keep getting hit like that and expect to remain standing :tongue2:

That punch hurt him, as well as all the following elbows and punches. :icon_conf

While Rogan is clearly not everyone's favorite announcer, his commentary shines in comparison to Mike Goldberg's. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate that guy. God I fucking hate him.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

We spent more time laughing at Rogan's ridiculous commentary than we did enjoying the fights I think tonight. Some of the things he said were... utterly insane. I wish for the life of me I could remember some of them but my mind tends to numb out in the face of such utterly absurd and yet blatantly obvious comments as the ones Rogan makes.

Comment

Is that the guy who keeps saying "ROCKED!!"? Someone needs to get him a thesaurus.

Comment

Originally posted by omega
          Beautiful spinning kick a la Shonie Carter (as opposed to David Lousiau who knocked out Charles McCarthy and George St. Pierre who does it almost every one of his fights and is currently one of the top contenders in the Welterweight division) :wtfgif9fr

Actually, he threw a spinning back kick and then a spinning back fist. He was refering to the backfist of Shonie Carter that KO'd that guy, not the kick.

Comment

If you rewatch Eilers vs Arlovski, Arlovski hits Eilers with a leg kick and Rogan immediately shouts, HES ROCKED!!! - From a leg kick!

Comment

I just thought that a BJJ purple belt would call subs better.
              And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Oooooooooh Rogasm
                Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

Does anyone remember how much worse it used to be?

Furthermore, does no one see the value in Rogan sometimes actually being remotely funny in a way that no previous host ever intentionally was?

Sometimes he's a wanker, but he's the best we've got.

Comment

I hope Shamrock replaces him when he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmare
                      Actually, he threw a spinning back kick and then a spinning back fist. He was refering to the backfist of Shonie Carter that KO'd that guy, not the kick.

Really????

I'll be back, I'll look at the tape...

Comment

Originally posted by omega
                        Really????

I'll be back, I'll look at the tape...
                        It was Shonie vs Matt Serra, right?

Comment

Originally posted by greese1
                          I just thought that a BJJ purple belt would call subs better.
                          He just recently got his brown.

Soon, he will get his Black belt, which is the ticket to admission in Eddie Bravo's double-sized sleeping bag of romo-love.

Comment

"he's done a great job maintaing gaurd there" by the time he said it, the guy on top was cleary in side control.

Comment

Ok, so did anyone else hear what I and my friends heard last ight? We're sitting around watching UFC 57 and the Diaz/Riggs fight is about to start. Diaz is at the ring apron, taking off his sweats and we hear Rogan say:

"Diaz is real MMa Faggot... uh... Fighter" (paraphrase- I don't have it recorded here)

We played it back a few times last night on TiVo.

What's with that, Joe?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X