Looking for info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for info

I would like to hear from anyone that has been here or is currently training here... can you tell me what the place is like... thank you for serious replies...

http://www.senshincenter.com/pages/d...formation.html

I don't think bullshido is the place for this. Anyway they're talking about it on Aikiweb so maybe you should look at what they're saying.
    カンフー

Comment

i want to know if someone here is training there or has been there... i have seen it on aikiweb, but that did not really give me the info that i'm looking for... this is the general discussion...

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
        Who's their BJJ instructer?
        See Aikizen bullshido really isn't the place for that kind of stuff. You're better off with Aikiweb. Theres only a few Aikido guys on here anyways.
        カンフー

Comment

what are you trying to say mr. jones? i just want someone's opinion if they have been there...

Comment

osiris i don't know who it is...

Comment

Osirisis was just fucking with you because bullshido is not the place to ask for Aikido information. Aikiweb is the number Aikido site on the web. Bullshido has a very low Aikido population. Do you see the difference?
              カンフー

Comment

yes i see that but what does that have to do with my question?

Comment

There's no one on here who will care about some Aikido site because they don't do Aikido.
                  カンフー

Comment

there are people here that do aikido like me and you, and i guess there might be someone from that side of the country that may have been there... have you been there?

Comment

I'm not familar with it.
                      カンフー

Comment

Mr. Jones is right, just ask at aikiweb. I don't think you'll get much help here.
                        "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Jones
                          There's no one on here who will care about some Aikido site because they don't do Aikido.
                          You're wrong.

Comment

Well will you help him out DCS?
                            カンフー

Comment

look this place is in santa barbara cali. if someone in that area aikidoka or not can give me some info that would be cool... maybe someone has been there or knows someone who has... just looking for some info...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X