Tales of the Rich White F--ker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tales of the Rich White F--ker

This is done by a guy who posts on the OG, the art is bad, but his "Rich White Fucker" threads are always funny and they usually involve something like:

"This rich white fucker offers you $1,000,000,000 to be the center of the world's biggest ever homo gangbang, it will last 3 days, and be put on freely distributed DVDs internationally, everyone everywhere will know you did it...what do you do?"

Now he's made it into a comic strip:

It's like the bible, only more interactive.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Comment

Hmmm.......Which side of my family, mine or my wife's? and Whose love juice would I be inhaling? :blob5:

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenJonas
        Hmmm.......Which side of my family, mine or my wife's? and Whose love juice would I be inhaling? :blob5:
        Hunches:

Both

ICY's.

I've never seen this cartoon elsewhere and it is obviously a recruitment 'filter' of some sort. Proresu wins again.

I <3 Sirc.

Comment

Originally posted by I Choke You
          This is done by a guy who posts on the OG, the art is bad, but his "Rich White Fucker" threads are always funny and they usually involve something like:

"This rich white fucker offers you $1,000,000,000 to be the center of the world's biggest ever homo gangbang, it will last 3 days, and be put on freely distributed DVDs internationally, everyone everywhere will know you did it...what do you do?"

Now he's made it into a comic strip:

Only problem is, some of the people I would like to do that to are flaming bufty boys. Would I then substitute semen for vaginal juices?

Come to think of it, some of them are bi.

Hmmm... a flaw in the theory. Maybe I could get them breathing MY lovejuice or something. How vindictive! :5eek: (the bisexual woman I have in mind, that is. I'm not :new_color, only spastic. There's a difference.)
          What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

I've heard you're only really gay if you take it rather than give it, but don't kid yourself that you wouldn't be getting hard whilst you were punishing them AS.

Tell me a bit more about why you would like to drown people in your cum, but I think you should take a moment for this to get shifted to trollshido first so that we can properly appreciate your post with the right background music.

I <3 Sirc.

Comment

I did not draw/make that. The guy who did is "Jinx" on the mma.tv forums. I have the same name there as here.

Comment

How do you know that they wont kill your family either way ?!
                if chuck was there he would roundhouse the particles turning it into lava that he could breathe and then he would kill them all one by one and in the end see his family burn anyway just for the fun of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cullion
                  I've heard you're only really gay if you take it rather than give it, but don't kid yourself that you wouldn't be getting hard whilst you were punishing them AS.

Tell me a bit more about why you would like to drown people in your cum, but I think you should take a moment for this to get shifted to trollshido first so that we can properly appreciate your post with the right background music.
                  Ooh yeth.

:male:
                  What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
                  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

Originally posted by I Choke You
                    I did not draw/make that. The guy who did is "Jinx" on the mma.tv forums. I have the same name there as here.
                    We can play this game all night, but you and I know that you're the only guy who calls his erect cock 'bonch'.

Don't fuck around with me now, this is important.

I <3 Sirc.

Comment

How do you know there's actually oxegen in the semen!?

We can play this game all night, but you and I know that you're the only guy who calls his erect cock 'bonch'.

Don't fuck around with me now, this is important.
                      Your fascination with my cock is getting a little out of hand.

Comment

Even if I inhale manjuice, that doesn't mean I'll be let free.

I would snap my own neck.

With my penis.

Comment

I'd inherit a big house and about 70,000 in life insurance if my mom died so to answer your question, pizza party.
                          Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd
                            I'd inherit a big house and about 70,000 in life insurance if my mom died so to answer your question, pizza party.
                            It would be smooth, but unfortunately, your mom is incredibly hard to choke.

I <3 Sirc.

Comment

Quote:

How do you know there's actually oxegen in the semen!?

How do you know that man went to the moon?!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X