Cormorans fun and games with training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cormorans fun and games with training

I figured i'd start this thread after tonights training session.

It all started rather mystically with our sensei teaching us the ancient art of being seen as a good sensei, the idea behind that being a good sensei will train the life out of their students before sparring with them. So, being fresh, the sensei is able to easily whoop the students and have them go home saying "wow, sensei sure kicked our arses. He MUST be good!" This thankfully lightened me up rather nicely for the next bit.

we then went on to sparring, during which myself and one of my sparring partners both got the bright idea of doing a left sidekick, we were a bit close, so upon lifting our knees up i hear this godawful CRACK. next thing i see he's backing off and saying "damn, that musta hurt" my only reply was "AAAAHHHHHHHH DAMN THAT HURT!!!" at this point i could only feel the pain in my shin and still had my leg chambered and decided it was less painful just to fall to the ground like a sack of potatoes rather than put my left leg on the ground. I rolled around for a good five minutes, half the people in the dojo were concerned the other half were trying not to burst out laughing. I swear if someone took a photo of it the picture would develop with the word PWNED on it.

Whilst quite painful i can only look back and laugh, we did alot more sparring than usual which i really enjoyed and it showed me i really gotta work on my pain threshold, or as it was put to me (amid stifled laughs) i gotta get hurt more.

So does anyone else have any funny stories of them or others being beaten rather comically in training?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X